Need help for a school project about ASD representation

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

LupineSnowstorm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 6:35 pm

I’m doing a project for school about autistic representation in the media and I wanted to gain some more insight on how the ASD community as a whole feels about the issue so I decided to make a form!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Part of it is about the need for more diverse representation, which is why there are so many demographics questions. But don’t worry! You don’t have to answer them if you don’t feel comfortable doing so.

Thank you for your time!

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 6:58 pm

Done.

(edit in: am sending you a PM with an item I forgot on the questionnaire. Won't post it here because I don't want to affect others' responses. No need to respond to the PM.)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Last edited by Esmerelda Weatherwax on 19 Oct 2017, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 10:03 pm

Done.

sunshinescj
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Oct 2017, 11:08 am

Done and I quite enjoyed the survey. Thank you for including self-diagnosis and a mixed race option :)