Trying to make the right decision, please help. I'm confused

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Dreamyshoegaze_Sam
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2017, 5:45 pm

I trust my AS boyfriend and he's not diagnosed of this but I think he has BPD too because he gets paranoid quite a bit and constantly thinks I'm talking to other guys and I'm clearly not. He's gotten upset when I haven't responded right away and I've caught onto his behavior. Anytime I don't respond or I take a nap or away from my computer, he freaks out, gets paranoid and he'll end up asking me if I'm seeing someone else.

There's times where I've had to calm him down but it hasn't happened that often. The one thing I find weird is how he gets upset over those situations, yet he has his ex girlfriend on his facebook or female friends. I have male friends as well and he's never tried to control on who stays on my page and I haven't done that to him either. It's just strikes me as a little odd that he has his ex girlfriend on his page. Now I'm thinking he's feeling guilty of something but I wouldn't want to accuse him of anything. His ex girlfriend is now married with a kid so it could be nothing but than again it still does upset me to some degree.

I love him. I support him and we have a great relationship. Not sure if I should bring it up to him or let it go. He's gotten hurt in the past. His ex girlfriend cheated on him. This is something I can relate with since I got cheated on too. My mind is seeming to mess with me right now and I can't think straight. I'm diagnosed with Bipolar and I was simply hoping someone could help.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:25 am

Oh man, I'm so sorry. For both you and him. That sucks. If you love him, it's worth fighting for. I don't have any advice as I'm not a relationship sort of person, but good luck.