Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:32 am

Ok so there is a great movement we can do..just stop acknowledging racist views. I think if eveyone refuses to show up to neo-nazi speeches regardless of going to it or protesting...I think just no one showing up is the best message we can give. So if you hear of a nazi rally near you don't go loudly protest, be the peaceful protester....I think everyone should just ignore these pieces of s**t sure they have free speech but they also get to deal with consequences of their hateful speech....like media exposure and getting fired from their precious job due to acting like bigoted f**k heads I wont cry for any f***head who loses their job beause they chose to involve them-self in white supremacy.

I mean think of a white supremacist demonstration with no veiwers or acknowledgment of such things. Tell those people they are full of s**t, anyone using nordic pagain symbols for white supremacy is a piece of s**t that makes normal people think if you wear a Mjölnir for instance you're into white supremacy. I like to wear it because the god thor represents strength and so its a nice thing to carry with you.

So basically here is what I have to say, if you are a white supremacist stay the f**k away from nordic/pagan symbols your appropriating something that was never meant for your disgusting filthy fingers...so f**k off.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 6:16 am

Come on, is anyone with me on the nazi speech boycott? I mean I have come to the conclusion those peices of s**t have freedom of speech, but no one has to listen to them because that is also freedom of speech. But no the more we show outrage and what not the more ammo they have to try and act like a persecuted group...so lets not give them that ammo, Ignore the f**k out of them, shun them but don't try to stop them saying their stupid words, just let them suffer the consequences...who wants neo nazis working for them, I suppose we'll find out.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 3:14 pm

It depends. When they are a really small group it is probably best to ignore them because it gains them publicity and reaction they desire. The Charlottesville Nazis were a few dozen people or maybe a few hundred at most. The publicity they received made many Americans fear we are Germany circa 1933. America 2017 has barely superficial resemblance to Germany in the 20's and 30's. If they are gaining power and influence they need to be protested. It is a tough call because Nazi movements that became influential started out small and ignored. It is kind of damned if you do damned if you don't.

Unfortunately, I think this thread is hypothetical. Antifa will be violently confronting Nazi's for the near future at least.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 7:08 pm

There are very few genuine neo-Nazis anywhere in the world. I'd say you're less likely to bump into an actual neo-Nazi than one just pretending to be a Nazi for trolling purposes (many of /pol/ fall into this category). As far-right as some of Trump's administration are, none of them hold neo-Nazi beliefs. Trump himself has been compared to Hitler, but Hitler wouldn't have let his daughter marry a Jew and convert to Orthodox Judaism for him.

But I too believe in the maxim of ignore them and they'll stop. That's something antifa has failed to grasp.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~