Raven
Raven

22 Oct 2017, 6:12 am

By a celebrity?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Oct 2017, 11:07 am

No, why should any celebrity be interested in me?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Gaius Marius
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2017, 4:30 am

No but I've stalked. I had a vendetta that I vowed to settle. You see I was taken advantage of, and at the time I promised this person they'd pay. And they did. It took a lot of courage, almost suicidal courage for acting was self destructive. But I felt my integrity was at stake and the integrity of everyone else this monster had taken advantage of. So a year and a half later, after finding him, I settled my score. Nice story, huh? It's not true. Just joking! Lol

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:02 pm

Yes,
I sure have a neighbor guy who has had a crush on me but hasn't taken "No" for an answer. He started stalking me by:
1. Parking his car behind my building
2. Used my neighbor to walk her dog when she was away and when her boyfriend wasn't available
3. Sitting in the building of my breezeway when he lived in another building by being on his laptop
4. Drive really slow whenever he would see me
5. Taunting me "I like you, I really like you, I like you, I like you and that is a fact."

Cat23
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2017, 1:08 am

Um yes! I'll tell u mine if u tell me urs.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2017, 1:24 am

Summer Twlight
Is ur stalker ugly? What does he look like? It's uber interesting none of my friends have stalkers (we all work in finance), perhaps a job in finance? Or tell him ur studying accounting? That should fix it up.

There's a universal truth that if a person is good looking enough they can't be a stalker.

He probably does like/ obsessively love u but is that a crime? Doesn't Hollywood tell us the best way to get someone to notice u is to accidentally run into him or her.... he might just be a bit literal in his thinking. Also walking the neighbours dog what are u going to say to the police? Um this guy says he likes me out the window of the car no less and walks my neighbours dog.... so er go get him throw him in the jail (that won't half piss him off then you'll have an angry stalker).

Last edited by Cat23 on 14 Nov 2017, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:38 am

I don't know why any celebrity would be so interested in ordinary people's lives as to stalk them.

Either way, I've never been stalked, but I have a friend who used to have a stalker going after him. What made it even worse was that the person is a girl he used to have a huge crush on, but she rejected him and then suddenly wanted him back - even though she was with another guy!

Talk about crazy.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

Whatamieveningdoing! God it’s like ur reading my mind! I have written half that script for movie submission! Only it’s the other way woman stalks man, man falls in love stalks woman happily ever after add some sprinkles of wild sex and 2 murders for light entertainment and done!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Nov 2017, 5:41 am

I'm extremely sure I never been stalked by a celeb but I do sort of stalk a celeb online by checking her social media accounts every day. I've thought about actually stalking her in real life cuz I do have a mega huge crush on her but I know it's creepy & could get me in serious trouble. Plus the last thing I want to do is freak her out. She had a stalker before who was sending her pix of his slit wrists. He ended up violating his restraining order 2wice & got sent to a mental facility & banned from using social media for a year.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 9:31 am

nick007 wrote:
I'm extremely sure I never been stalked by a celeb but I do sort of stalk a celeb online by checking her social media accounts every day.

I wouldn't go as far as to classify simply checking a celebrity's social media accounts as stalking, even if it is on a daily basis. After all, a lot of them use social media rather actively and have thousands, if not millions of people following them already.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 10:04 am

[quote="Cat23"]Summer Twlight
Is ur stalker ugly? What does he look like? It's uber interesting none of my friends have stalkers (we all work in finance), perhaps a job in finance? Or tell him ur studying accounting? That should fix it up.

There's a universal truth that if a person is good looking enough they can't be a stalker.

He probably does like/ obsessively love u but is that a crime? Doesn't Hollywood tell us the best way to get someone to notice u is to accidentally run into him or her.... he might just be a bit literal in his thinking. Also walking the neighbours dog what are u going to say to the police? Um this guy says he likes me out the window of the car no less and walks my neighbours dog.... so er go get him throw him in the jail (that won't half piss him off then you'll have an angry stalker).[/quote

Examples:

No, he has come to watch me when I was in the pool swimming so when I left, he went out on his merry way again.

Also, he has been trying to talk to me for 8 years and I have given him the hint that I am not interested but just would not take, "No" for an answer

Regarding him saying that he likes me out of the car window, A. He had offered me a ride when I had given him lots of signals and said no. B. The way he said it was creepy

As mentioned above, I was getting dropped off from work in 2011, and he was walking when he noticed me getting dropped off. So I went inside and was fixing to take out the garbage when I saw that this guy opened up a folding table, a folding chair, plugged in his lap top while using my neighbor's WiFi.

Finally, I have seen this guy getting ready to drive away when I was bringing some groceries home. As I was picking them up, he had stopped his car in the middle of the parking lot and got out to watch me carrying my groceries in with this really creepy smile on his face.

Is he ugly? No, he is a nice looking guy but other people have told me that he has some signs of mental illness. I also don't have a good feeling about going with him.,

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 10:37 am

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Yes,
I sure have a neighbor guy who has had a crush on me but hasn't taken "No" for an answer. He started stalking me by:
2. Used my neighbor to walk her dog when she was away and when her boyfriend wasn't available
3. Sitting in the building of my breezeway when he lived in another building by being on his laptop
5. Taunting me "I like you, I really like you, I like you, I like you and that is a fact."

I get the mental image of you feeling or saying "Blah!" with your tongue sticking out when you see this guy because of your avatar. :P

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 10:57 am

Marknis wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:
Yes,

I get the mental image of you feeling or saying "Blah!" with your tongue sticking out when you see this guy because of your avatar. :P

:lol:

Cat23
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm

Summer Twlight is he ur/ our age? How did he get into the pool area? Does he live in ur complex? The real thing is he must have it semi under control cause 2011 when he sounded badddish and he still hasn’t broken in to ur unit or taken ur washing off the line... or has he?

Cat23
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2017, 5:46 pm

Nic007 u sound intelligent what about the casual run in? Or is she completely inaccessible?

Or perhaps some lovely street theatre like a big scene with people acting all crazy across the street from where u and her are standing and then u could make some comment “wow there are some crazy people in this world” embedding the idea that u are normal early on. Then if she never had a stalker u could say “I just drove across the country to stalk u but those ppl are crazy so maybe we should just get a coffee cause I don’t want to have to hangout on this pavement watching u” but she has had a daam stalker so that won’t work.

It’s such a shame she had such a bad stalker it’s not fair to u. You will have to use major skill :lol:

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

Not by a celebrity, but I have been stalked before by this elderly man in my old apartment complex who was old enough to be my grandfather. He would tell me how I attractive he found me tell me I had him have erections. He also asked me to have sex with him and I always refused and he would have a temper tantrum. I avoided him as much as I could but there was a picnic table outside under my apartment and he would sit there for hours gazing up into my apartment. He's one of the reasons I moved.