Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

Not by a celebrity, but I have been stalked before by this elderly man in my old apartment complex who was old enough to be my grandfather. He would tell me how I attractive he found me tell me I had him have erections. He also asked me to have sex with him and I always refused and he would have a temper tantrum. I avoided him as much as I could but there was a picnic table outside under my apartment and he would sit there for hours gazing up into my apartment. He's one of the reasons I moved.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2017, 8:35 pm

Cat23 wrote:
Summer Twlight is he ur/ our age? How did he get into the pool area? Does he live in ur complex? The real thing is he must have it semi under control cause 2011 when he sounded badddish and he still hasn’t broken in to ur unit or taken ur washing off the line... or has he?

No,he is quite a bit older than I am and no he didn't break into my unit but when I left a note on his car to stop bothering me, he got mad, tore the letter up and threw it back on my front door.

Other people have witnessed that this man has a temper and I have heard that he has other girlfriends who he's been domestically violent towards.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2017, 10:08 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
[
Other people have witnessed that this man has a temper and I have heard that he has other girlfriends who he's been domestically violent towards.

Yiiiiiiiii what are u going to do? Would u buy a gun? I wouldn’t I’m terrified of guns but that’s cause I’ve only seen them on tv and well ppl normal die on the tv.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Nov 2017, 4:27 am

whatamievendoing wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I'm extremely sure I never been stalked by a celeb but I do sort of stalk a celeb online by checking her social media accounts every day.

I wouldn't go as far as to classify simply checking a celebrity's social media accounts as stalking, even if it is on a daily basis. After all, a lot of them use social media rather actively and have thousands, if not millions of people following them already.
Maybe not officially but I've heard others refer to it as stalking before so maybe that's just internet slang.

Cat23 wrote:
Nic007 u sound intelligent what about the casual run in? Or is she completely inaccessible?

Or perhaps some lovely street theatre like a big scene with people acting all crazy across the street from where u and her are standing and then u could make some comment “wow there are some crazy people in this world” embedding the idea that u are normal early on. Then if she never had a stalker u could say “I just drove across the country to stalk u but those ppl are crazy so maybe we should just get a coffee cause I don’t want to have to hangout on this pavement watching u” but she has had a daam stalker so that won’t work.

It’s such a shame she had such a bad stalker it’s not fair to u. You will have to use major skill :lol:
I'm not sure how to do a casual run in & I don't make good 1st impressions. I'd need to be able to hang out with her for a while.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:20 am

Cat23 wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:
[

Yiiiiiiiii what are u going to do? Would u buy a gun? I wouldn’t I’m terrified of guns but that’s cause I’ve only seen them on tv and well ppl normal die on the tv.

No, but I did end up having to call the police to give him a warning that I thought he was a nice guy but that I was never going to date him or having any relationship with him, period. The officer also explained to him that a friend of mine suggested that I call the police.

Meanwhile, bought pepper spray and a mini alarm that attaches to my purse. As for a gun? I wouldn't trust myself with one of those things.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 5:08 am

I’ve never been stalked in real life or stalked another person.

I’ve been internet stalked by people I’ve never heard of or spoken to, that seem to get pleasure from being horrible to and about me, because they’re screwed up in the head.

I have some aspie lunatic who I said I didn’t want to date 10 years ago who still sends me rape and murder threats. Loser.