Raven

22 Oct 2017, 6:13 am

Someone?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Oct 2017, 4:07 am

There's people I dislike but I wouldn't say I hate anyone. I wouldn't wish bad things happen to anyone unless it's better for other people like wishing some politicians would be removed from office or wishing murders get caught.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2017, 12:21 pm

As a victim of much terrible bullying in middle school, yes, there are some people I truly hate.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 1:58 pm

i don't "hate" anyone, more than i simply wish i could delete them from my life.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 9:25 pm

Sometimes I get dramatic and say I hate someone, but really I hate no one. No person is worth strong feeling from me. They are all insignificant to me. If I do hate someone, they would have to do something really bad, like hurt someone I love. In that case the hate would only last so long before I make it to where that person is rotting in the ground and there is no one living to hate anymore.

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

29 Oct 2017, 4:44 pm

There are some people who I think are cruel, selfish, two-faced scumbags, but I want to focus on putting these people behind me and focusing on those that do care about me. So yeah, there's people I really dislike, but nowadays I simply can't be bothered to waste my energy on them by 'hating' them or dwelling on them.

I'd only 'hate' someone if they did something unforgivable to me or harmed someone close to me.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 10:07 am

Other than the noisy classmates, I don't believe I would hate anyone, unless maybe they took advantage of me, did some hurtful or other similar things to me.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on November 1, 2017)

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

There are about 5 people that I can truly say I "hate". They've done some pretty unforgivable things to me at some point. Luckily, these people were just really horrible- it takes a lot for me to even really start to dislike someone.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 1:08 pm

Yes, there a few individuals I hate with every ounce of my being. And I don't mean disliking or being PO'ed at.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

No, it's not worth it. First of all I don't believe in free will so weaving bad activity into a person, past the pragmatic level of estimating their future behavior, doesn't make sense. Secondly to hate someone seems like, even in the worst cases where the person just showed pure self-aware malevolence rather than sincere confusion or lack of impulse control, it misses and displaces the opportunity to see what makes them tick, what went wrong, or how to prevent it in the future. It's bad enough that someone can rattle you, it's double-damage when you then proceed to rattle yourself well after the fact.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

caffeinekid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Nov 2017, 3:36 pm

Hate is a strong word, and feels too intense.

I don't think I hate anyone, although there are people I wouldn't urinate on if they were ablaze.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2017, 7:24 am

I've experienced many hateful people.
Many nasty backstabers with no ethics that are not true to my face.
And many guillible idiots that support the nasty people's behaviour.

Though I hate the idiots that enabled the nasty people to continue harming people, more than the nasty ones.
Even I can give them a pass, since they are too stupid to see the great harm of their own actions.
Many people are simpletons, only seeing things in two dimentions, and can easily be led into false beliefs.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 9:50 am

I do dislike some people, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate anyone.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 4:21 am

I hate this bloke who keeps turning up at our house uninvited, at random times. He's a friend of my uncle's, but has got himself involved in the whole family. He's very annoying to be around, you can't get a word in edgeways with him, and he's very eccentric. But everybody's afraid to tell him not to visit so much, especially when we're busy or got visitors round.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:54 pm

One person, but I don’t hate anyone else, and I don’t dislike people unless they do something to hurt others on purpose.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:29 am

I like very few people......the rest are just annoyances I endure. I don't hate anyone but strongly dislike certain individuals whom have sabotaged me professionally.