Page 1 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 1:38 pm

...Now. someone who I think was the attacker came back into my room at least once today :(! I shooed him away, or tried to.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 9:44 pm

...To-day, I went to town again.
I meant to go to that church supper/meeting, but didn't. Am I letting Jesus/God down :( :mrgreen: I have more to say ~ I am at the library, where I have limited time on the better computers there, where I can do what I can't on my phone :( . I am pounding this short installment up - to (hopefully) put more up later.
However, my phone takes forever to charge, and I tend to lose drafts on it for the slightest ~ whatever :cry: ~ and I think it may not have long to live.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 10:47 pm

...When I thought of coming back to Santa Cruz, aside frm the immediate medical and possible recovery shelter thought, I had seen some comment thst they were oriented toears rehousing HL - and especially since they knew me, I thougjt I could get housing, even on the " housing...

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 3:58 pm

Hey I saw last year around this time you had a SRO what happened to that? You thought your vision was bothered by lead in the paint or some such but I can tell you for 100% it was your diabetes to blame.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 9:30 pm

...The eye problems were due to excessive sunlight & glare. I had malise(Sp??) and wooziness caused by the " lead ". I believe I wrote about what led to me losing the room before.

o222"]Hey I saw last year around this time you had a SRO what happened to that? You thought your vision was bothered by lead in the paint or some such but I can tell you for 100% it was your diabetes to blame.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm

...Continuing from the " Yesterday 1:47 P.M. " post...
I had read they supported HL housing on the " it's cheaper to get 'em inside rather than spend hospital/PD resources on them " theory.
I thouht maybe I could get something, even if I had to do a little more jail time to do it.
Recently, the paper here had a piece on the opening of a senior housing project, with th story stating their were some units reserved for " formerly homeless individuals "...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:24 am

...I don't know that I could get in, especially if it's based on a Section 8 referral - thesrticle's choice of a profilee was someone who had been on a waiting lidt for many years. However, she was a " normal " person, I guess, she eas not described ads formerly HL. I suppose I'd have to be swooped up/referred to some agency/person who did it - AndI am supposed to be here all the time, remember...I never hear of any " Let's talk about housing for you " thing :( .

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Nov 2017, 12:22 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I don't know that I could get in, especially if it's based on a Section 8 referral - thesrticle's choice of a profilee was someone who had been on a waiting lidt for many years. However, she was a " normal " person, I guess, she eas not described ads formerly HL. I suppose I'd have to be swooped up/referred to some agency/person who did it - AndI am supposed to be here all the time, remember...I never hear of any " Let's talk about housing for you " thing :( .

Any sort of program or pathway to housing requires you to follow rules and do things like allowing your spending to be overseen by someone along with budgeting, and maintaining cleanliness of clothing and body on a regular basis, both of which have been challenges for you.

As far as someone asking you to talk to them about housing, you need to approach someone, not the other way around. Ask them what the road map to getting your own apartment is. It's probably not fast and it also requires you to be accountable to other people for what you're spending your money on, plus it likely requires a great deal of your monthly income to be spent on rent and utilities. In the past, you haven't been willing to do that, preferring to spend your money on computer time, fast food, cell phones, etc.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 10:53 am

...Well, let's see. You apparently feel that I should not have a phone - or, I guess, access to library/whatever computers?? (which are free, there really aren't pay Internet cafes anymore) either - This, of course, would mean that I woud not be on here. That what you want? In this place, I get basic meals taken care of. As far as money depleted from me, you don't mention the hundreds and hundreds of dollars taken from me in 2017 by theft and other means. What else do you want me to not have, Mommy?

]

ASS-P wrote:

Any sort of program or pathway to housing requires you to follow rules and do things like allowing your spending to be overseen by someone along with budgeting, and maintaining cleanliness of clothing and body on a regular basis, both of which have been challenges for you.

As far as someone asking you to talk to them about housing, you need to approach someone, not the other way around. Ask them what the road map to getting your own apartment is. It's probably not fast and it also requires you to be accountable to other people for what you're spending your money on, plus it likely requires a great deal of your monthly income to be spent on rent and utilities. In the past, you haven't been willing to do that, preferring to spend your money on computer time, fast food, cell phones, etc.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 12:50 pm

...Let me mention that roomat again. He has some amont of dementia. He's bedridden, unto he is put in a wheelchar, can prel himself then.
He yells at me regarding my lights, and my COPD coughing (We ard separated by 2 curtains, at oposite sides of the room.). He will yell at me, " I'll kick your prick! I'l call the police! I'll put you out in the cod! "or similar.
Now he's yelling for attentioon from the staff (They do, frankly, tend to yake a long time here.). He's somtimes chroety(Sp??)rude. Perhaps my more generally (If somewhat a pose) sunny disposish makes me seem better by comparison!

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 1:36 pm

So you couldnt sleep there because of sunlight and glare? R U a vampire? Sounds like a load of pap to me. More likely they had rules you didnt like, like keep your stuff clean and be in by 9. And yes, if you live by charity then you have to follow other peoples rules.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 1:40 pm

Omniel wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

As far as someone asking you to talk to them about housing, you need to approach someone, not the other way around. Ask them what the road map to getting your own apartment is. It's probably not fast and it also requires you to be accountable to other people for what you're spending your money on, plus it likely requires a great deal of your monthly income to be spent on rent and utilities. In the past, you haven't been willing to do that, preferring to spend your money on computer time, fast food, cell phones, etc.

Its pointless to argue with him, he only sees this his way. He will be sorry when his legs become necrotic or he wakes up blind one day.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 3:44 pm

...You're. Wrong. (It wasn't that I " couldn't sleep " either.)I wfote about at length at the time.
I don't know that I should bother with replying to you anymore :x.6

2"]So you couldnt sleep there because of sunlight and glare? R U a vampire? Sounds like a load of pap to me. More likely they had rules you didnt like, like keep your stuff clean and be in by 9. And yes, if you live by charity then you have to follow other peoples rules.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 4:24 pm

...Also, especially if I do follow apparent rules here to the letter and never go out, how would I " talk to some agency " about :idea: housing? The higher-ups aren't the most efficient hefrr - There've been two bizarre incidents of not followinv up on medical appointments here by the higher-ups that I won't, now, go into a long digression to explain, esrpecially with people who aren't very friendly to me - but they definitely happened!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 3:25 am

...OH f**k!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! i lost a LONG new reply :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 4:00 am

...Okay...I did find the lost message I referred to in the last post, and I have put it below- unfinished :( - to at least get what I had finished up :| . Now I have to go recharge this phone :| .

...Since I have saved mony from being here - I do havd a larger amount. than usual at this beginning of this month - However, I might soend much of it on a better phone than this one. I suppose I might make it a phone, nott a tablet - Frankly, on the theorh that I really shouldn't own and expctt to keep anything beyond what can fit in my jacket pocket :(! Still theorizinv based on being HL :| . I do have a probably excessive (If you're going to be HL :( .) amount of reading matter, some acquired when I was back in SF - buf in theory it's all able/available to be thrown out.
Though it"s working OK just now, this phone has problems. It was at least my 4th this year, with 3 previous ones all stolen back in SF in different ways :(. This one replsced a cheaper one - the cheaper one was out of stock when I went to the Target in SF I bought all 4 at, IIRC - as at that Target, the employees would set up any phone you bought there, invaluable for me :| . The one before this one was s cheaper one, snd it eat waterproofed and dustproofed wheress the more expensive model from the same company wasn't