Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Futzeru
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Oct 2017, 8:18 pm

Sometimes, when I'm doing something new or fun I hear a familiar yet unfamiliar voice telling me it's bored and then repeating it making me agitated; I believe I may possibly be in the early stages of schizophrenia as I do hear voices (and have family history of it on both sides) when I go into myself and try and think they sometimes get in my head and or frequently feel like bugs are crawling under my skin and a lot more but im still just unsure, I'm still very young but I have traces of Autism, anxiety and depression so I believe it could be of schizophrenia or psychosis or anything really... But I could just be being paranoid.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2017, 3:33 am

Well, hearing voices and feeling bugs under your skin are quite common psychotic delusions. Maybe you could try going to a psychiatrist and taking some antipsichotics drugs until you get better.
Only don't stick to any drugs that do not make you function better!

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Nov 2017, 4:11 am

The age listed for the OP is 13 so I would suggest that she tries talking to her parents about the issues & asking them to take her to a doc/psych(she may have to go to a doc to get a referral before seeing the psych).

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition