Page 56 of 56 [ 884 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 5:51 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Pretty sleazy......I know you're not going to answer that....

No but it seems that’s all a worthless man like me is good for.

At least you don't attract gold diggers.

I’d have to have money to do that. And to be honest if I win the lottery I’ll take a gold digger, relationships are just an exchange of money for women’s companionship anyways atleast the gold digger is honest about it.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2018, 7:14 pm

It really makes me sad to see how these women have you in their grip, Sly, and there's no way for you to be happy without their 'company'. First of all, you should realize that you are nothing but a cash cow to these women and if you accept that, you can't really call yourself a man anymore. The modern female are a lost cause, thanks to feminism which has made them believe they deserve everything a man has with none of the sacrifice. A man should earn more according to them but women are getting more and more of the higher-paying jobs, leaving the men effectively poorer. This is something the female mind has not yet understood so there's not much you can do about it right now other than accept the fact they're a lost cause right now and should be left alone till they have realized the impossibility of the current situation.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 7:19 pm

Loner269 wrote:
It really makes me sad to see how these women have you in their grip, Sly, and there's no way for you to be happy without their 'company'. First of all, you should realize that you are nothing but a cash cow to these women and if you accept that, you can't really call yourself a man anymore. The modern female are a lost cause, thanks to feminism which has made them believe they deserve everything a man has with none of the sacrifice. A man should earn more according to them but women are getting more and more of the higher-paying jobs, leaving the men effectively poorer. This is something the female mind has not yet understood so there's not much you can do about it right now other than accept the fact they're a lost cause right now and should be left alone till they have realized the impossibility of the current situation.

Not all women are like that. Not even all feminists are like that.
Also not all gold diggers are feminists. My gold digging ex wasn't.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 7:55 pm

Loner269 wrote:

Well, I don't know what I can do. I can't turn my "dating" urge off like a light switch. So until the feminism goes away (I hope soon by some big miracle), I'm going to live life with a permanent hole missing in me. I feel like I was born too late, if I was born 20-30 years before, I would have had a better chance before it became a "lost cause".

Tell us, how badly doomed do you think dating is for us?