Women blame him for spiking drinks

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 5:32 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Aaendi wrote:
And feminists wonder why people don't believe them when they cry rape.

I don't think that really applies here, these women have not reported anything to the police I don't think they are literally accusing him of spiking their drinks. They are bullying him for being different implying he is predatory.

Yes, I think that's exactly it.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:01 am

Aspie1 wrote:
This thread clinches something I suspected lately: women are becoming increasingly hateful toward beta males. I remember how back in the 90's, if a woman rejected a man she didn't like, she just wanted him to leave her and her friends alone; that's it. She wasn't interested in doing more against him. If she saw another woman take interest in him, she might raise an eyebrow, but ultimately, she didn't care.

But today, when a woman rejects a beta male, she wants to make sure he never get near another woman again. All with false accusations of spiking drinks, rants of "omg!! ! ewwww!! !" on social media, etc. While getting older meant losing my hair and teeth, and no longer being able to stay up until 5:00 AM, becoming completely apathetic toward dating/sex is one thing I'm happy about.

Woman, more hateful? Everyone is angrier and more vocal about it, your comment, for example, sounds as if all women rejecting a beta male falsely accuse them of spiking drinks. In other words you are ranting about women based on the bad behaviour of some women. Should I now rant about how men on WP are negative about women based on your rant. Unfair to other men on here, they are not responsible for your words and I am not responsible for the bad behaviour of some women.

How about condemning the bad behaviour and the people committing it, whatever their sex, rather than their whole sex.

Wow there was a lot of sex in my last sentence, :)

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Nov 2017, 3:34 pm

It's really hard to stop rumors from spreading.

-You need to do a lot of investigation of social media.
-You need to figure out who you can and cannot trust.
-You need to talk to as many friends about it as possible.
-You need to make as many friends as possible.
-You need to tell the bully's friend what the bully is doing to you.
-Anybody who takes the side of the bully, you tell on them too.
-Prepare to do a lot of arguing with people.
-Find some way to f**k their lives up so bad, that they would be incapable of bothering you again.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2017, 1:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I have a friend with aspergers who goes out regurley too bars and clubs.

My friend is really anxious,quiet and shy in social settings but sometimes women accuse him of spiking there drinks etc just because he is quiet.

Do you think that's unfair?

as an aspie myself,i agree.because if chubby NT women blamed me for their relationship fails because of their physical appearance,i'd feel the same way toward them,because of how severely awkward i appear to them upon eye-contact

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:16 am

One of the purposes for bars is socializing. Not great places for quiet loners. Why don't you go with him so he at least has someone to talk to, and so he would seem more approachable?

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2017, 10:46 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
This thread clinches something I suspected lately: women are becoming increasingly hateful toward beta males. I remember how back in the 90's, if a woman rejected a man she didn't like, she just wanted him to leave her and her friends alone; that's it. She wasn't interested in doing more against him. If she saw another woman take interest in him, she might raise an eyebrow, but ultimately, she didn't care.

But today, when a woman rejects a beta male, she wants to make sure he never get near another woman again. All with false accusations of spiking drinks, rants of "omg!! ! ewwww!! !" on social media, etc. While getting older meant losing my hair and teeth, and no longer being able to stay up until 5:00 AM, becoming completely apathetic toward dating/sex is one thing I'm happy about.

Woman, more hateful? Everyone is angrier and more vocal about it, your comment, for example, sounds as if all women rejecting a beta male falsely accuse them of spiking drinks. In other words you are ranting about women based on the bad behaviour of some women. Should I now rant about how men on WP are negative about women based on your rant. Unfair to other men on here, they are not responsible for your words and I am not responsible for the bad behaviour of some women.

How about condemning the bad behaviour and the people committing it, whatever their sex, rather than their whole sex.

Question. Do you most of the guys here if they had a girlfriend, a steady girlfriend do you think they would be so bitter?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:33 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Question. Do you most of the guys here if they had a girlfriend, a steady girlfriend do you think they would be so bitter?

I have never had a GF and would not consider myself bitter about it but I can understand why some men might become bitter, the pressure of dating is mostly laid at men whether it be actually asking her out and then being able to afford to pay for both of you.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 12:40 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Possibly not, but feeling bitter about it isn't likely to get them girlfriends. Also if I made a bitter comment blaming all guys then I'm very sure someone (rightly) would have commented on it. I picked that comment out not just by it's content but also by the age of the person who made it, old enough to think through the comments they make. I phrased my comment to be as unoffensive as possible, while pointing out that his comment was unfair to a lot of women (including me :( ). I'm not sure that there is a lot of awareness here that the women on this sight also have problems getting relationships.