What’s your Myer-Briggs personality type?

Page 6 of 11 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

AnnaOMalley
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jan 2018, 9:08 am

I’m an INTJ-T, but I sometimes lean more INTP. Depends on how motivated I am on one day. :roll:

petrichor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Feb 2018, 10:07 pm

INTJ-A

NoName93
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Feb 2018, 3:32 pm

INFP

lambdamoses
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Feb 2018, 5:11 am

"I" for sure, and about 50-50 for the other 3. Actually the Big Five has more scientific support than Myer-Briggs. Why not ask for that?

vest9
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2018, 7:27 pm

INTJ

macnut64
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Feb 2018, 12:33 am

I haven't taken the MBTI in about 20 years now, but I did so several times in the '90s and was a little obsessed with it. I always tested as either INTP or INFP. Interestingly, my I and T scores were borderline, but the N and P were very strong.

I also am enamored with the Enneagram and wonder if any of y'all are familiar with that. I am a type 5, which I think is very likely to be overrepresented among the ASD community.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 1:29 am

INTP

DancingQueen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2018, 3:35 pm

macnut64 wrote:
I haven't taken the MBTI in about 20 years now, but I did so several times in the '90s and was a little obsessed with it. I always tested as either INTP or INFP. Interestingly, my I and T scores were borderline, but the N and P were very strong.

I also am enamored with the Enneagram and wonder if any of y'all are familiar with that. I am a type 5, which I think is very likely to be overrepresented among the ASD community.
I just took the test, I'm type 6 with a wing 5. I think they both describe me tbh.

macnut64
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2018, 1:09 am

DancingQueen wrote:
macnut64 wrote:

I just took the test, I'm type 6 with a wing 5. I think they both describe me tbh.

I'm a type 5 with a 4 wing. Hi, neighbor!

DancingQueen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Feb 2018, 2:21 pm

macnut64 wrote:
DancingQueen wrote:
macnut64 wrote:

I'm a type 5 with a 4 wing. Hi, neighbor!
Hi :lol:

Ms.Berg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 11:36 am

Hello everybody,

From getting curious by reading this thread, I tried two different Myers-Biggs tests and got two different results.

The first (Jung typology test) made me an INFJ.

The other, which I somehow found easier to answer accurately (Meyers Briggs Personality Test) gave the result INTP.

I really did try to answer accurately on both tests and took both tests several times to make sure, and I think it shows how results will vary based on the questions asked?

( I also tried The Enneagram Test and got the result 4 "The Artist" and 5 "The thinker", both being my basic types with the same testscore. And number 9 "The Peacemaker" up seccond. )

I still feel the questions can be difficult to answer with certainty.
Personally I would expect I was more likely to be an INFP but these two tests didn`t agree.

At least I can be sure I am an IN-
:wink:

OliveBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2018, 11:52 am

INTJ

Goldilocks
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Mar 2018, 8:19 am

INFP here
Can't remember if I was -T/-A

The part about liking the 'idea' of human interaction and bonding but not liking the 'reality' is so exhaustively true.

I'm incredibly good at dissecting emotions and observing most types of human behaviour, I just don't interact with it very well

I also 'care' but the more I care the more I lose who I am.

I thought it was odd to be diagnosed with ASD but it seems like it's not that weird :)

robbrucejr
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Mar 2018, 8:44 pm

INTJ

Foozle
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Mar 2018, 7:38 pm

Strong INTP, though I pretend to be an INTJ at work.

Photograph 51
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2018, 10:57 am

INTJ, with 100% I and 100% J.

I am a student doing a research study on experiences of people who have tried to get an autism diagnosis as adults. Participating only involves filling out one questionnaire. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.