Why do men believe it when women tell them they're perverts?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 3:56 am

Women are only perverts with the guys whom they find handsome and arousing.

Most of my casual sex encounters started as mutual online pervert communication. The ones who did that to me were basically from background conservative/reserved countries and communities such as Asians (ie. Philippines, Indonesians and Pakistanians) + few locals from conservative communities.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 4:18 am

Women also think about sex every few seconds. What an idiot.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 4:40 am

Does it seem like it's somehow understood or accepted that a woman can keep a dildo / vibrator, but if a man has an equivalent toy it can be labeled creepy or perverted?

The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2017, 5:05 am

Quote:
Does it seem like it's somehow understood or accepted that a woman can keep a dildo / vibrator, but if a man has an equivalent toy it can be labeled creepy or perverted?

The very definition of 'pervert' should really just be changed to: a male with the audacity to have sexual agency
and 'creep' : a male with the audacity to think he's good enough for a female

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

02 Nov 2017, 5:14 am

Warning: swear words

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:27 am

VIDEODROME wrote:

It’s not really accepted. You’re labelled as a loose ho if you go around talking about your sex toys.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:31 am

VIDEODROME wrote:

Probably depends on where you life. I've never heard women talk in public about their sex toys. Though they probably don't keep them secret from close friends and maybe would mention them in places where people are generally drunk. I've however had male classmates in high-school who bought each other such things for birthday and gave it to the other guy in school where everyone could see. Some of these things were probably used for masturbating - I've not seen them before or after, so not sure what exactly they were - and other things were simply handcuffs and whips and stuff like that. No one labeled them creeps. One girls said 'They're sooo embarrassing'. But that's about it. No worse negative reactions.

Of course the girls would not have been perceived as creeps either if they had taken sex toys to school but they'd have felt embarrassed to do so and people would probably have reacted more to it.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:36 am

The Abdominal Snowman wrote:
The very definition of 'pervert' should really just be changed to: a male with the audacity to have sexual agency and 'creep' : a male with the audacity to think he's good enough for a female

It's just two words that different people use with different meaning. Yes, some people use those words like you defined them, but it's not what everyone means when they say 'creep' or 'pervert'.

The Abdominal Snowman

02 Nov 2017, 6:17 am

Quote:
Gender stereotypes are generalizations that are wildly inaccurate applied to male and female characteristics as each person has individual desires, thoughts, feelings and makes choices on an individual level. Sexist stereotypes are incredibly simplistic and to use them to describe the behaviour of each gender in simplistic binaries is misleading and to me, also offensive. It's not uncommon in this particular forum though, which is a sad characteristic of it.

Stereotyping: Practicing sociology without a license (for better or worse).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 11:41 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Women also think about sex every few seconds. What an idiot.

Come on, no human thinks of sex every few seconds.

Otherwise everyone would fail in work, studies and exams.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Nov 2017, 1:11 pm

Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Women have tons of sexual images in their mind. A lot just choose not to admit it. I recently started talking to some new girlfriends and am shocked to find they are even more perverted than me. It's human nature to think about sex, be it maybe not in the conventional way. Woman are also more likely to get turned on with any animal having sex with another animal be it human or otherwise, where men tend to stick to their prefer prefence.

lol I always knew women thought about sex just as much as men do, which is why I can't help but shake my head at men who don't think women think of sex just as much. Women think of sex just as much as men do, even more so if they're in love.

False. In a different program I watched it said after transegender men starting taking testrone they thought about sex more. So although women think about sex a fair amount its not more than men. Then again everyone is different. In all honesty besides the random I want sex coming up a couple of times I haven't really though about sex more than that in the last 48 hours.

It depends on what Zodiac sign you are, as well as your basic traits from that sign. For instance, I know most Pisces women/men are horny and sex dreamers on average. It's the same with a couple of other signs. Like the Scorpio. Both genders in that sign are horny buggers. Same with the Leo, Cancer and the Taurus. I think about women and sex almost 24/7 and I'm a Taurus.

Conclusion it depends on the person. A few had slightly more the Pisces but the rest ranged from more or less never (9 years was the last time someone said) to every hour or on tap. It also seems quiet common for people to go in cycles of thinking about sex for a while and then it stopping, I suspect this is to do what is going on in their life.

Richardf269
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Nov 2017, 2:02 pm

amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Women have tons of sexual images in their mind. A lot just choose not to admit it. I recently started talking to some new girlfriends and am shocked to find they are even more perverted than me. It's human nature to think about sex, be it maybe not in the conventional way. Woman are also more likely to get turned on with any animal having sex with another animal be it human or otherwise, where men tend to stick to their prefer prefence.

lol I always knew women thought about sex just as much as men do, which is why I can't help but shake my head at men who don't think women think of sex just as much. Women think of sex just as much as men do, even more so if they're in love.

False. In a different program I watched it said after transegender men starting taking testrone they thought about sex more. So although women think about sex a fair amount its not more than men. Then again everyone is different. In all honesty besides the random I want sex coming up a couple of times I haven't really though about sex more than that in the last 48 hours.

It depends on what Zodiac sign you are, as well as your basic traits from that sign. For instance, I know most Pisces women/men are horny and sex dreamers on average. It's the same with a couple of other signs. Like the Scorpio. Both genders in that sign are horny buggers. Same with the Leo, Cancer and the Taurus. I think about women and sex almost 24/7 and I'm a Taurus.

I disagree with that statement. My sister is a Taurus and is a prude. I'm not joking she seriously is. Also I'm a Scorpio and have dated other Scorpio's and only one was hornier than me. But he had serious sex issues. However, to be fair I will ask some people and find out myself if what you said is true.

It just depends on how you grew up and what things influenced you the most as a kid. For me, I don't like BDSM and causing a woman pain. Women Taurus' can be prudes, yes. I've met a few of them. Prudish women turn me off because they're not willing to even try anything at sex.

And what would you consider "serious sex issues"?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 4:37 pm

VIDEODROME wrote:

Yeah it’s seen as creepy and weird. Men can just use their hands , but women can’t andnneed something to penetrate themselves with. That’s the reason I’ve hesrd, but women can and do mastubate with hands. Dildos have become so social acceptability too. It’s not weird to find out your friend has one, it’s just embarrassing but accepted that most women have and use sex toys.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Nov 2017, 5:00 pm

Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Richardf269 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

I disagree with that statement. My sister is a Taurus and is a prude. I'm not joking she seriously is. Also I'm a Scorpio and have dated other Scorpio's and only one was hornier than me. But he had serious sex issues. However, to be fair I will ask some people and find out myself if what you said is true.

It just depends on how you grew up and what things influenced you the most as a kid. For me, I don't like BDSM and causing a woman pain. Women Taurus' can be prudes, yes. I've met a few of them. Prudish women turn me off because they're not willing to even try anything at sex.

And what would you consider "serious sex issues"?

Someone who rapes me at least twice a day for fun.

As I said in my previous post a fair amount have cycles in how much they think about sex, regardless of star sign. Some of it is though in your genes surely? Hence the whole nature\nurture theory.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:09 pm

This thread is reaching a wtf level.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
This thread is reaching a wtf level.

I take it you're not a taurus.