Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 3:36 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I decided I won't give up.
Good!

I just wonder how much longer I'll have to go through life. I wish I could post that I finally have a girlfriend after all I went through this year but I feel like this year is going to end in failure just like last year.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2017, 1:02 pm

i already gave up.now i'm pursuing a relationship with a giant teddy bear :heart: :heart: :heart: & a female aspie :heart: :heart: :heart: ,even though i haven't met one yet

angela8
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2017, 9:28 am

I'm an NT woman, so I'm not sure you would want my opinion.
I think if you have a therapist, you can work on ways to be more comfortable around women. As a person who was very shy, guys didn't like me much either. They werent attracted to me because of my low confidence. You need to find things you like about yourself, and that will show through. I struggle with self esteem to this day. It's hard. My Aspie friend''s good traits were far more amazing than most NT guys, loyal, honest, brilliant funny. Don't give up. If I could be with my Aspie friend I would. He has most of what I desire in a man. This guy says what he means and that is way more important than bs romantic crap from NTs. However, his bad traits all.dealt with objectiflying women, which could definitely be a deal breaker even with me and I think he is completely amazing.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

16 Nov 2017, 4:24 pm

angela8 wrote:
I'm an NT woman, so I'm not sure you would want my opinion.
I think if you have a therapist, you can work on ways to be more comfortable around women. As a person who was very shy, guys didn't like me much either. They werent attracted to me because of my low confidence. You need to find things you like about yourself, and that will show through. I struggle with self esteem to this day. It's hard. My Aspie friend''s good traits were far more amazing than most NT guys, loyal, honest, brilliant funny. Don't give up. If I could be with my Aspie friend I would. He has most of what I desire in a man. This guy says what he means and that is way more important than bs romantic crap from NTs. However, his bad traits all.dealt with objectiflying women, which could definitely be a deal breaker even with me and I think he is completely amazing.

as an aspie,if i hadn't appeared so severely awkward to women upon eye-contact,maybe,just maybe,they would say the same thing to me.but i don't see women to often being walked passed by me,uttering amongst themselves that i'm cute,like i wouldn't have back in high school :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: