Story of Trump Vs West Extract/Planning

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 6:46 am

So hey everyone I am planning a Trump vs West Future Timeline. Here is it so far. Anything I could improve on it. It starts with the 2018 midterms.

“And CNN can now project West Virginia for Robb Gilmore. Just in Robb Gilmore wins West Virginia, a key battleground state in the senate, the election cycle. The GOP has fought hard to win it, and they have succeeded.”

“Any other races yet to be called Jake”

“Hawaii has yet to be called but that state is solid blue. It will remain in Democratic hands according to all predictions.”

‘Yes that’s it. Obviously it is not what Democrats wanted, but the people have spoken and this is the result.”

“Just coming in from Charleston, West Virginia Robb Gilmore has heard the news and has taken the stage for his victory speech.”

“Oh lordy I just can’t tell ya how excited I am for this night. Joe Manchin and his crew of Democratic fa***ts thought they could rob West Virginia for themselves. Tonight we have sent to them a message, that being a resounding no. Where keeping our guns, where keeping our freedom and you betcha where keeping our God. So stay and hide under your mom’s skirts, Liberals because this is just gonna get bigger and bigger and we’ll whoop your asses.”

“Um oh God …Of course there you can see Gilmore espousing the rhetoric which gained him so much notoriety on the campaign trail. What do you make of victory Wolf?”

“From every way you look at it, Joe Manchin’s defeat was in an essence failure of the Democratic establishment to adapt to the changing mood of the country. The Democratic base has moved very far too left and has started calling out for a public option. Obviously Joe Manchin’s not in favour of any of that. I think it may have cost him the race.”

“And of course, one of the people happy by tonight’s results is President Trump who has taken to twitter.”

“Terrific 2018 results have poured in resounding victory for the GOP. People have total faith in the administration.”

“Joining us from Vermont we have Howard Dean.”

“Thank you Jake. I am shocked; there is no other way for me to put this. This isn’t democracy in democracy the party that gets 51% in the House and Senate wins, this hasn’t happened tonight, a very angry very hostile part of the country has overridden what the people wanted, and they will be who are in charge. I don’t know what else to say. Is this country done for?”