Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 4:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What connection between Podesta, Manafort, and uranium?

Something about the Podesta Group that Manafort worked for and the Clinton foundation and a uranium deal with Ukrane. Like I said I haven't processed it yet. I don't remember what all I came across, but here's a couple of articles that cover some of it.

Mueller probing influential DC lobbyist Podesta
https://www.reuters.com/video/2017/10/2 ... =372804021

Mueller Investigation Brings Down Tony Podesta
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/30/56098884 ... c-lobbyist

But it looks like Muller's interest in Manafort has to do with stuff that took place before he worked for Trump and is maybe steering in a direction I'm guessing you weren't hoping for.

Again, that's just the right's wishful thinking. Even if Podesta gets it in the a$$, it's still going to be worse for Trump and company. Manafort had worked as Putin's American fixer in Ukraine. It's no accident he conveniently went to work for Trump for free. Manafort is the link between Trump and Putin. Plus, where's the association between Flynn and Podesta? As far as I know, there is none, but there certainly is with Trump.

If there's no connection between Flynn and Podesta why are they being indited together?

Uh... because Flynn and Manafort were colluding with Russia with others in the Trump administration. That's what this whole investigation is about. If Podesta had done something criminal, then roping him in is just a side benefit to the Mueller investigation. Or in other words, even if Podesta did do something deserving prosecution, that still doesn't mean Mueller isn't going full bore after Trump.

I was wondering why Flynn and Podesta are being indited together if there's no connection between them. I'm not challenging your premise, I'm just wondering what's going on.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 11:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Something about the Podesta Group that Manafort worked for and the Clinton foundation and a uranium deal with Ukrane. Like I said I haven't processed it yet. I don't remember what all I came across, but here's a couple of articles that cover some of it.

But it looks like Muller's interest in Manafort has to do with stuff that took place before he worked for Trump and is maybe steering in a direction I'm guessing you weren't hoping for.

Again, that's just the right's wishful thinking. Even if Podesta gets it in the a$$, it's still going to be worse for Trump and company. Manafort had worked as Putin's American fixer in Ukraine. It's no accident he conveniently went to work for Trump for free. Manafort is the link between Trump and Putin. Plus, where's the association between Flynn and Podesta? As far as I know, there is none, but there certainly is with Trump.

If there's no connection between Flynn and Podesta why are they being indited together?

Uh... because Flynn and Manafort were colluding with Russia with others in the Trump administration. That's what this whole investigation is about. If Podesta had done something criminal, then roping him in is just a side benefit to the Mueller investigation. Or in other words, even if Podesta did do something deserving prosecution, that still doesn't mean Mueller isn't going full bore after Trump.

I was wondering why Flynn and Podesta are being indited together if there's no connection between them. I'm not challenging your premise, I'm just wondering what's going on.

I guess we'll know when they release their findings.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 12:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Somebody suggested in PM that Flynn and Podesta are tied to Manafort, but not each other. That seems to make sense.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 4:02 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Somebody suggested in PM that Flynn and Podesta are tied to Manafort, but not each other. That seems to make sense.

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe both sides with get their a$$es nailed to the barn. I'm just certain Trump is scared right now.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 9:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe both sides with get their a$$es nailed to the barn. I'm just certain Trump is scared right now.

He didn't seem the least bit scared talking about it today after meeting with Putin.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 10:12 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

He didn't seem the least bit scared talking about it today after meeting with Putin.

I imagine he feels as if Putin will make everything better, being that Putin is pulling all the strings..

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 10:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I imagine he feels as if Putin will make everything better, being that Putin is pulling all the strings..

Putin is pulling the strings on the Mueller investigation?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 11:01 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If that makes it easier to sleep... :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 1:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 1:38 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

That was meant as a joke.