Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges - Flynn

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 8:53 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 12:16 am

I hope after all this time Mueller can do better than just Manafort and Flynn.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm

I hope after all this time they actually do something about Hillary and the criminal group of Democrats we have had for years. Someone in power is corrupt, jee really I would have never guessed, arrest them all on both sides.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 2:41 am

As soon as Trump shows his willingness to throw Flynn and Manafort under be bus, they'll roll over on Orange Mussolini.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 3:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
As soon as Trump shows his willingness to throw Flynn and Manafort under be bus, they'll roll over on Orange Mussolini.

I don't understand.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 11:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

In order to avoid (much) jail time, Manafort and Flynn will snitch on Trump and his Russia deal.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 12:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

In order to avoid (much) jail time, Manafort and Flynn will snitch on Trump and his Russia deal.

Provided there's anything for them to snich.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 1:56 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

If there wasn't, I doubt Mueller would have arrested them.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 3:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

There's a lot of speculation out there that Mueller is actually going after Podesta. But at least this finally has more of a law and order feel to it, instead of just a drawn out snipe hunt. All the same I keep hearing old Luke Skywalker saying, this is not going to go the way you think.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 6:03 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

There's a lot of speculation out there that Mueller is actually going after Podesta. But at least this finally has more of a law and order feel to it, instead of just a drawn out snipe hunt. All the same I keep hearing old Luke Skywalker saying, this is not going to go the way you think.

I think the idea that this is really about going after Podesta is wishful thinking on the right. What has Podesta done to warrant his arrest and prosecution?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

I think the idea that this is really about going after Podesta is wishful thinking on the right. What has Podesta done to warrant his arrest and prosecution?

I haven't processed the details yet. Something about a podesta manafort connection and uranium, i think. It's all pretty twilight zone to me whether it's all that or the trump-russia, dossiers and troll farms etc.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 2:27 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't understand.

I haven't processed the details yet. Something about a podesta manafort connection and uranium, i think. It's all pretty twilight zone to me whether it's all that or the trump-russia, dossiers and troll farms etc.

What connection between Podesta, Manafort, and uranium?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Something about the Podesta Group that Manafort worked for and the Clinton foundation and a uranium deal with Ukrane. Like I said I haven't processed it yet. I don't remember what all I came across, but here's a couple of articles that cover some of it.

Mueller probing influential DC lobbyist Podesta
https://www.reuters.com/video/2017/10/2 ... =372804021

Mueller Investigation Brings Down Tony Podesta
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/30/56098884 ... c-lobbyist

But it looks like Muller's interest in Manafort has to do with stuff that took place before he worked for Trump and is maybe steering in a direction I'm guessing you weren't hoping for.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:11 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Something about the Podesta Group that Manafort worked for and the Clinton foundation and a uranium deal with Ukrane. Like I said I haven't processed it yet. I don't remember what all I came across, but here's a couple of articles that cover some of it.

But it looks like Muller's interest in Manafort has to do with stuff that took place before he worked for Trump and is maybe steering in a direction I'm guessing you weren't hoping for.

Again, that's just the right's wishful thinking. Even if Podesta gets it in the a$$, it's still going to be worse for Trump and company. Manafort had worked as Putin's American fixer in Ukraine. It's no accident he conveniently went to work for Trump for free. Manafort is the link between Trump and Putin. Plus, where's the association between Flynn and Podesta? As far as I know, there is none, but there certainly is with Trump.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 1:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Again, that's just the right's wishful thinking. Even if Podesta gets it in the a$$, it's still going to be worse for Trump and company. Manafort had worked as Putin's American fixer in Ukraine. It's no accident he conveniently went to work for Trump for free. Manafort is the link between Trump and Putin. Plus, where's the association between Flynn and Podesta? As far as I know, there is none, but there certainly is with Trump.

If there's no connection between Flynn and Podesta why are they being indited together?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2017, 2:16 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If there's no connection between Flynn and Podesta why are they being indited together?

Uh... because Flynn and Manafort were colluding with Russia with others in the Trump administration. That's what this whole investigation is about. If Podesta had done something criminal, then roping him in is just a side benefit to the Mueller investigation. Or in other words, even if Podesta did do something deserving prosecution, that still doesn't mean Mueller isn't going full bore after Trump.