Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:27 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Nope. It came from the CIA, and well, Israeli security forces who said they saw the lead 9/11 hijacker meeting with Iraqis in Prague and giving them chemical weapons. The CIA and most of the Bush administration knew these were lies, because they helped create a lot of the lies. The CIA impeded the FBI's work around 9/11 and had contact details of the hijackers.

How do you explain, then, how the Bushies destroyed Valerie Plames' career by outing her as an under cover agent in order to hit back at her husband who exploded the yellow powder stories in Africa?

What the hell has that got to do with what I said?

You said the CIA were all complicit with Bush regarding the disinformation about a Bin Laden/Saddam Hussein alliance, whereas I simply pointed out how CIA agent Valerie Plame had been outed as an agent to purposely hurt her husband who wouldn't play ball with the Bush BS. It was a warning against any other CIA personnel who'd dare speak against W. That's what the hell.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 7:04 pm

You realise an individual working for the CIA doesn't represent the CIA as a whole? I really shouldn't need to explain that. There were lots of police, CIA and FBI agents who were pissed off about the Israelis being deported back to Israel after 9/11.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
You realise an individual working for the CIA doesn't represent the CIA as a whole? I really shouldn't need to explain that. There were lots of police, CIA and FBI agents who were pissed off about the Israelis being deported back to Israel after 9/11.

Of course I do. But Plame was hardly the only one, nor were there just a few opposing Bush.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:31 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
There were lots of police, CIA and FBI agents who were pissed off about the Israelis being deported back to Israel after 9/11.

link please

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 12:42 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
There were lots of police, CIA and FBI agents who were pissed off about the Israelis being deported back to Israel after 9/11.

link please

Well yes, anyone involved in their arrests would've been annoyed. The lower down people wouldn't have had the authority to deport these people back to Israel.

https://www.scribd.com/lists/4010452/9- ... FBI-report

This guy just seems scared

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 12:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Of course I do. But Plame was hardly the only one, nor were there just a few opposing Bush.

OK, then prove that people high up in the CIA were against the war.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 2:07 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

OK, then prove that people high up in the CIA were against the war.

Even if CIA higher ups were guilty of inciting war with Bush, that hardly means they're wrong every time.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 2:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

link please

Well yes, anyone involved in their arrests would've been annoyed. The lower down people wouldn't have had the authority to deport these people back to Israel.

https://www.scribd.com/lists/4010452/9- ... FBI-report

This guy just seems scared

The American Free Press, which had released the YouTube interview in question, is a linear descendant of the old Spotlight publication, which was infamous for it's Holocaust denial and Antisemitism. The American Free Press is no better. They could say the sky is blue, and I would take it upon myself to check if it turned pink.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 2:54 pm

Is Scribd antisemitic too? Anyone or anything that challenges Zionist interests gets the anti-Semite slur thrown at them. Do you have any evidence they denied The Holocaust? The cop is real, the suspects are real and that's all that matters.

Piers
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Nov 2017, 5:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Is Scribd antisemitic too? Anyone or anything that challenges Zionist interests gets the anti-Semite slur thrown at them. Do you have any evidence they denied The Holocaust? The cop is real, the suspects are real and that's all that matters.

Many of your posts contain antisemitic material. At least, that's my opinion as a Jewish man.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:45 pm

Piers wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Many of your posts contain antisemitic material. At least, that's my opinion as a Jewish man.

Trust me, you don't have to be Jewish to come to that conclusion. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

I can't say; I don't know anything about Scribd.
Spotlight, the predecessor of The American Free Press (AFP), certainly vomited out loads of Antisemitic sewage, including Holocaust denial. Why should the AFP be any different?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:56 pm

Piers wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Could you give some examples please?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 5:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Spotlight, the predecessor of The American Free Press (AFP), certainly vomited out loads of Antisemitic sewage, including Holocaust denial. Why should the AFP be any different?

Again. Can you provide some evidence please.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:17 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Again. Can you provide some evidence please.

Most of your posts have been about how Israel is a barbarian terrorist state, bent on tormenting HAMAS and the PA, to the point of "forcing" them to react against Israel with terrorism.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:46 pm

Which is all true. Is telling the truth about Israel antisemitic?