Trump Changes Subject After Meeting With Vladmir Putin

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 7:13 pm

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin hold hour-long phone call on foreign affairs Their call came a day after Mr Putin met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad

Quote:
Donald Trump has spoken on the phone with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss issues involving Syria, Iran, North Korea and Ukraine, the White House has said.

Mr Trump and Mr Putin spoke informally multiple times last week at a summit in Vietnam, where they reportedly agreed on several principles for the future of war-torn Syria.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 7:31 pm

It is a lot better for the world if Russia and the US get on.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
If I had a million pounds I'd be a millionaire.

That if is more likely in some circumstances than others. Like with Trump colluding with the puppet master, Putin.

Any evidence for that?

He's certainly denying Russian collusion when there's evidence it happened. He's pulled out of Syria, not to save American or Syrian lives, but because Putin said he should. He wants to withdraw from international treaties that would mean the reemergence of American isolationism, leaving a vacuum for Russia to fill, making Putin's dream of a resurgent Russia reality.

There's no evidence it happened. It saved so many Syrian lives that's what matters. And no, it's because he didn't want to continue to fund organ eating Al Qaeda rebels. Hillary wanted a no fly zone to help her beloved ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters. Which treaties are they? How do you know what Putin dreams of?

Give CNN a chance, and you'll see that chances are, it did happen.
That old BS that Clinton and Obama founded ISIS?!?!?! :P That has as much truth to it that Clinton and Lady Ga Ga were running a sex slave cannibal cult out of the basement of a pizza shop! :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 2:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

That if is more likely in some circumstances than others. Like with Trump colluding with the puppet master, Putin.

Any evidence for that?

He's certainly denying Russian collusion when there's evidence it happened. He's pulled out of Syria, not to save American or Syrian lives, but because Putin said he should. He wants to withdraw from international treaties that would mean the reemergence of American isolationism, leaving a vacuum for Russia to fill, making Putin's dream of a resurgent Russia reality.

There's no evidence it happened. It saved so many Syrian lives that's what matters. And no, it's because he didn't want to continue to fund organ eating Al Qaeda rebels. Hillary wanted a no fly zone to help her beloved ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters. Which treaties are they? How do you know what Putin dreams of?

That old BS that Clinton and Obama founded ISIS?!?!?! :P That has as much truth to it that Clinton and Lady Ga Ga were running a sex slave cannibal cult out of the basement of a pizza shop! :roll:

How does CNN have any bearing?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 3:57 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

Because they are reporting on relevant information pointing to Trump's collusion with Russia.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

Because they are reporting on relevant information pointing to Trump's collusion with Russia.

I understand that they report what happens. But I don't understand how that has any bearing on what happens.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 12:51 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

I understand that they report what happens. But I don't understand how that has any bearing on what happens.

Just keeping us up-to-date.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 5:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

They need help and it us time they accept the election result. I never said they founded ISIS. They were supporting them. Yeah and about as true as 'Russiagate'.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:50 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

They need help and it us time they accept the election result. I never said they founded ISIS. They were supporting them. Yeah and about as true as 'Russiagate'.

If Mueller says there was no Russian collusion, I'll believe him, as he's a professional man of honor at what he does. But from the way it's going, I'm sure he's going to find something.
Obama and Clinton were supporting ISIS? That's quite a charge. Got any proof, other than what the right says about it?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 10:17 am

If Mueller says there was no Russian collusion, it will just shift to money laundering for the mob. And if that's disproved, it will shift to something else. I don't think they can settle on him just being a goofy president. There has to be some secret sinister operation taking place.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:00 pm

EzraS wrote:
If Mueller says there was no Russian collusion, it will just shift to money laundering for the mob. And if that's disproved, it will shift to something else. I don't think they can settle on him just being a goofy president. There has to be some secret sinister operation taking place.

I personally wouldn't hold my breath over Mueller not finding a Russian connection. I'd even go as far as guessing they'll uncover the mob connections.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

If Mueller says there was no Russian collusion, I'll believe him, as he's a professional man of honor at what he does. But from the way it's going, I'm sure he's going to find something.
Obama and Clinton were supporting ISIS? That's quite a charge. Got any proof, other than what the right says about it?

The way it's going? As in zero evidence? Do I need to keep repeating myself? I've posted a lot about this. It was in the Clinton emails for one, she said she knew the Saudis were funding ISIS and the US supports the Saudis and sells them loads of weaponry. The US gave "non-lethal aid" to the 'moderate rebels' in Syria, then ISIS were driving around in hundreds of brand new Toyota trucks. Clinton wanted a no fly zone in Syria, because ISIS and Al Qaeda don't have planes (Israel have been acting as their air force). Israel have been treating all kinds of Jihadists in their hospitals, payed for by the US. Russia have been the force that has been stopping them, and Trump since he got in has changed the route in Syria. This is why the media and Co hate Trump and Russia. It has nothing to do with delirious dreams about Russian ghouls hacking the election.

And why would you be surprised about such truths? Ever heard of Operation Northwoods or Iran-Contra?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I personally wouldn't hold my breath over Mueller not finding a Russian connection. I'd even go as far as guessing they'll uncover the mob connections.

I doubt that, because the Clintons are way more tied up with all that kind of stuff. They'll try and make something up, but there still won't be any evidence. And why are people getting wound up about the people who told on the person who actually is guilty of these crimes? Why aren't people focusing on Clinton's crimes?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Any evidence for that?

The way it's going? As in zero evidence? Do I need to keep repeating myself? I've posted a lot about this. It was in the Clinton emails for one, she said she knew the Saudis were funding ISIS and the US supports the Saudis and sells them loads of weaponry. The US gave "non-lethal aid" to the 'moderate rebels' in Syria, then ISIS were driving around in hundreds of brand new Toyota trucks. Clinton wanted a no fly zone in Syria, because ISIS and Al Qaeda don't have planes (Israel have been acting as their air force). Israel have been treating all kinds of Jihadists in their hospitals, payed for by the US. Russia have been the force that has been stopping them, and Trump since he got in has changed the route in Syria. This is why the media and Co hate Trump and Russia. It has nothing to do with delirious dreams about Russian ghouls hacking the election.

And why would you be surprised about such truths? Ever heard of Operation Northwoods or Iran-Contra?

Flynn and others in the Trump administration have been charged and very likely pressured to give information about their boss. Sure sounds like there's something there to me.
Aiding so called Syrian moderates was a dumb more by the US. Stupidity doesn't always translate into conspiracy.
Of course Saudi Arabia has been funding ISIS. That's hardly even a secret. All the more reason for us to develop alternative energy sources to kick the oil monkey on our back, so we can end our addict/dealer relationship with them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm

I really do hope Mueller turns out to be #45's Ken Starr.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 4:09 pm

Oh for God's sake. These endless wars and coups aren't 'mistakes'. If you still believe they are killing millions of people out of the goodness of their heart but just got it a bit wrong, then please don't waste my time.