How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 7 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 1:44 pm

Bad spelling and grammar is definitely not attractive to a lot of women. It does make people question your intelligence. I make a lot of errors typing on a phone as well. Sometimes I have to edit posts 3 times.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 6:20 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Choosing not to be self sufficient isn’t an option for a lot of people. Being a hard worker who sees the weekend as a reward, I don’t get these people. It’s nice to feel you do something rather than exist, especially on money that’s not your own. I would feel guilty even accepting government money if I worked part time, but a lot of it has to do with my family’s opinion and the opinions of the people who they get around with.

Where’d this come from?

Is the government money and part time work directed at me?
I do feel guilty and thst I should die. But most can’t work full,time. I contribute best I can.

Don't you mean some can't work fulltime?

No that was suppose to be “i can’t work full time”
Apples auto correct does the strangest corrections some times. It’s correcting for what it thinks your saying based off common word uses together is the most annoying. I guess it thought most can’t work full time made more sense then I can’t work full time :roll:

You would really benefit from owning a PC. iPads are notorious for autocorrect errors. They should call it autoincorrect.

If you make autocorrect errors like that while you're messaging girls on dating sites, it might be a turnoff for them.

I've seen quite a few profiles where the girl says correct spelling and punctuation are a must. I realise it's not your fault but the girl might not see it that way.

I also have bad spelling and grammar despite my best attempt. I’m not book smart. I often forget how to spell words. I google them.
I have memory problems which is probably why I’m not book smart I can’t remember everything I read like most aspies can.

I have a pc it’s load slow and got virus from viewing wp. It’s since been wiped and is back to just being for gaming.

Yeah a lot of women are upper class or see themselves as being upper class and reject normal guys.
I see a lot of if you can’t have 100% perfect spelling and grammar all the time don’t message me. Who’d want to be with a grammar Nazis English teacher wanna be who’ll constantly be judging and editing everything they say or write?

Honey You missed a coma there. Our marriage is over I want a divorce

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:56 am

hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Choosing not to be self sufficient isn’t an option for a lot of people. Being a hard worker who sees the weekend as a reward, I don’t get these people. It’s nice to feel you do something rather than exist, especially on money that’s not your own. I would feel guilty even accepting government money if I worked part time, but a lot of it has to do with my family’s opinion and the opinions of the people who they get around with.

Where’d this come from?

I do feel guilty and thst I should die. But most can’t work full,time. I contribute best I can.

No, it wasn’t directed at you. Not everything is about you.

Well I’m not a mind reader and being as I get government money and work only part time I wanted to see if it was a snide comment about me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Nov 2017, 3:47 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Where’d this come from?

Don't you mean some can't work fulltime?

No that was suppose to be “i can’t work full time”
Apples auto correct does the strangest corrections some times. It’s correcting for what it thinks your saying based off common word uses together is the most annoying. I guess it thought most can’t work full time made more sense then I can’t work full time :roll:

You would really benefit from owning a PC. iPads are notorious for autocorrect errors. They should call it autoincorrect.

If you make autocorrect errors like that while you're messaging girls on dating sites, it might be a turnoff for them.

I've seen quite a few profiles where the girl says correct spelling and punctuation are a must. I realise it's not your fault but the girl might not see it that way.

I also have bad spelling and grammar despite my best attempt. I’m not book smart. I often forget how to spell words. I google them.
I have memory problems which is probably why I’m not book smart I can’t remember everything I read like most aspies can.

I have a pc it’s load slow and got virus from viewing wp. It’s since been wiped and is back to just being for gaming.

Yeah a lot of women are upper class or see themselves as being upper class and reject normal guys.
I see a lot of if you can’t have 100% perfect spelling and grammar all the time don’t message me. Who’d want to be with a grammar Nazis English teacher wanna be who’ll constantly be judging and editing everything they say or write?

Honey You missed a coma there. Our marriage is over I want a divorce
I relate sly. I'm NOT very book smart either because I forget or get details confused & mixed up cuz of my dyslexia & ADD. My dyslexia is also the reason my spelling & grammar s#ck. I avoided messaging women on dating sites who said they wanted good grammar & spelling because I figured we wouldn't be a good match. My 2nd girlfriend cared about spelling & grammar & she corrected me a bit when I texted her. I did improve some but I felt like I was being criticized & she had unrealistic expectations of me. That's part of the reason why after she broke up with me that I stated more than a few times on this section how I wanted a girl who others considered dumb or less intelligent. I wanted someone more equal to me & i find things others consider dumb to be funny & cute like getting confused easily.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:37 am

That’s the norm. Most guys love dumb girls who are flirty and cute. They love them. I don’t know, but I think a lot of men’s egos get dented if a woman is smarter than or earns more than them.

Maybe it’s genetic? Many guys like dumb, helpless women, and many women like smart, self sufficient men.

There are people who just want equals. I am one of those.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Nov 2017, 4:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
That’s the norm. Most guys love dumb girls who are flirty and cute. They love them. I don’t know, but I think a lot of men’s egos get dented if a woman is smarter than or earns more than them.

Maybe it’s genetic? Many guys like dumb, helpless women, and many women like smart, self sufficient men.

That does seem to be the norm with lots of guys but not all. In my case thou my 2nd girlfriend was smarter than me & our relationship was kind of one-sided(her side) & she didn't seem to value my input/suggestions/ideas cuz she thought she knew better. My 1st girlfriend had lots of traits others may consider dumb & we got along really well & I felt like we related a lot. I also like being supportive within a relationship because I have alot more than my fair share of issues & know what it's like not to have much support. I also feel that's one of my few strengths within a relationship. My current girlfriend has issues & some traits that others may consider dumb but she's pretty smart in other ways so I feel kind of like we're equals but just in different ways.

I'm not attracted to flirty women thou, I think some women are cute that lots wouldn't(it's more about personality for me than looks), & I'd have no problem with a woman earning more money than me as long as she didn't resent me for it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:44 am

nick007 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

That does seem to be the norm with lots of guys but not all. In my case thou my 2nd girlfriend was smarter than me & our relationship was kind of one-sided(her side) & she didn't seem to value my input/suggestions/ideas cuz she thought she knew better. My 1st girlfriend had lots of traits others may consider dumb & we got along really well & I felt like we related a lot. I also like being supportive within a relationship because I have alot more than my fair share of issues & know what it's like not to have much support. I also feel that's one of my few strengths within a relationship. My current girlfriend has issues & some traits that others may consider dumb but she's pretty smart in other ways so I feel kind of like we're equals but just in different ways.

I'm not attracted to flirty women thou, I think some women are cute that lots wouldn't(it's more about personality for me than looks), & I'd have no problem with a woman earning more money than me as long as she didn't resent me for it.

Yes equal, but not necessarily the same strengths and weaknesses so that both can give and receive sportive. Because I have issues, it would be very important to me to give in the areas that I can. I find it odd the way the money thing is often seen as the main contribution to a relationship anyone, but particularly a man, can make.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:58 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Before the idea of going for an ASD assessment come up, I had resigned myself to the idea that I didn't have the gene that makes a person lovable, by anyone. I can even be flirty, with a lot of effort, and there are plenty of people less cute who are able to inspire love. I'm still not sure what it is that makes others lovable, but I think it's a sort of vulnerability projection. Does that make sense?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:26 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Why does being flirty and cute have to come at the cost of intelligence? I like smart women. Only problem is smart women don't date idiots like me. :P

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 10:02 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Why does being flirty and cute have to come at the cost of intelligence? I like smart women. Only problem is smart women don't date idiots like me. :P

Out of curiosity: what makes you think you're an idiot? Are you lowly educated? Don't always understand things other people think is common sense? Simply have a weak general education? Something else?

...All of the above?

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 10:43 am

Sabreclaw wrote:

A lot of smart people spend the day trying to educate less intelligent people and don't want to come home to more of the same. They just want to be able to talk to someone who can understand when they are talking "normally"

Sort of like hiking with someone that is much slower than you are.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 3:57 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

Is it the guys and their egos? Or is it women won’t date guys dumber then them? Seems like income women want a guy as smart as them or smarter. But that only works if guys want women dumber cause if north thought that way then they only be able to date someone equally as smart. And it’s pretty hard to find someone who is 100% as smart or someone who makes the exact same as you. Life isn’t so neat. Wish more men would take women’s standards and not date any women who make less or are even slightly less smart then them.

There’s no equals. It’s impossible. Either you’re be slightly smarter then your bf or he’ll be slightly smarter then you. The possibility of finding someone who’s eually as smart in every subject you are is impossible. He might be better at math while your better at grammar etc. you’re not equally smart. It’s a pipe dream many women will realize when they’re 60 old and still single waiting for mr perfect.

I’ll gladly date a woman who makes more then me or is smarter. I’ll also gladly date one who’s dumber or makes less or nothing even. I don’t care. I care about her personality and if we get along that’s it. And in my opinion that’s all that freaking matters.
Want to have intellectual conversations about physics go to a physics club. You don’t have to share everything with your spouse,
I don’t expect any woman to share my interests in guns, coins, history, shaving, video games. I have people do
share that with.

Do I just not have a ego? If so I wish no. One did, doesn’t seem to do anyone any good.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:06 pm

nick007 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

But that’s the problem is it it. Most if not all women will resent a guy who makes less or contributes less. But it’s the standard for women to make less and contribute less in relationships and been that way for thousands of years. Men didn’t and don’t resent their wife’s. Men won’t resent their wife’s or gfs because they have to give them rides because they don’t drive or can’t afford a car. No that’s normal. In fact society thinks it’s weird if a woman drives and a man rides passenger. But the woman is like he just treats me like a taxi. Meanwhile lots of men drive their gfs and wives everywhere and don’t resent them and say they just a taxi to their gf. That’s the heart a lot of women are so stuck in the 1950s mindset where a man is the provider, a man drives them around, so any man who does fit the 1950s real man ideal is resented as a moocher. But their mom was a moocher and their grandma and their great grandma and great great grand ma, but no women can’t be moochers. That’s just how it is men provide for women, men drive women. Sure we don’t have wagons anymore but nothings really changed. I imagine if a woman drove her bf around with her wagon she’d resented him too.
Societies attitude towards men hasn’t changed in thousands of yearsl it really needs to. Women shouldn’t resent men who make less then them. That or men should divorce their moocher wife’s and resent women who make less then them or don’t drive.

Still waiting on this equality thing feminist talk about :roll:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:28 pm

I happen to really :heart: intelligent and clever women.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I happen to really :heart: intelligent and clever women.

Would you reject a woman less smarter then you?

I hate The Who intelligent vs stupid thing. I’d never say someone’s stupid for knowing less then me. Most people are intelligent. Only way to be not intelligent would to be less functioning then say a animal.

But what do I onow I’m just a worthless stupid thing.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:57 pm

If I feel compatible with a woman, I wouldn't reject her because she might not be "as smart" as me.

I could be incorrect in that assumption that she's "less smart" than me, anyway.

If she can save me from a burning building, yet doesn't know anything about Plato, then I'd think she's quite smart enough.