How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 4 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 36  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Nov 2017, 4:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Or while you are having sex with her; pretend that you are struggling to do some of the moves you used to do that require lifting her.

ie. « Urggh...ouch my back! forget it, i ll just lay you down ».

She will get the message.
:lol: He could also play the Weird Al song Fat whenever she walks in the room :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 4:51 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
^ That’s why he should either be honest, put up with it or leave.

You and the lizard lady; would YOU still feel as aroused to have sex with your boyfriend if he gets too fat; like almost morbidly fat?

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?

If I liked someone enough to date them, it’s unlikely it would be a big issue. There is more to attraction than looks. I am not someone who has tick boxes, nor do I get aroused by looks alone.

Is this really relevant? Do you not agree that he should be honest, put up with it or leave? Do you think he should pretend he cares about her health?

Take your time, go try to fantasize and masturbate by thinking of your shorter or much fatter version of your crush.

And then tell me if you could get it off.

I don’t have a crush, but I never get off thinking about muscle men or skinny men, might I add. Though I’d rather not make this discussion any more personal than it is.

I’d be more likely to get off at you cross dressing while singing “call me maybe” on chat roulette than some in shape bore with no personality.

Sometimes you seem lIke a stick in the mud and then others you come off extremely profound. I'm curious what you really are like now.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 5:45 am

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?[/quote]

Man comes home and says 'Hi honey, lost my head today, have we got any plasters' :D

When describing what they like in a man I have never known a woman not mention height as important, not necessarily tall, but from taller than them to very tall. My sister always said she couldn't find a man who wasn't tall attractive, she's 5'10''. All her husbands were very tall. She's been with her present partner much longer than any of her marriages lasted he's about 5'4-5'5' but he was a friend first.

Have I thought myself that a man would need to be my height or taller? yes.
Have I fancied a man shorter than me? yes.
Sometimes you don't know what you'll find attractive until you get to know it which is why internet dating is ****.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 5:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
^ That’s why he should either be honest, put up with it or leave.

You and the lizard lady; would YOU still feel as aroused to have sex with your boyfriend if he gets too fat; like almost morbidly fat?

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?

If I liked someone enough to date them, it’s unlikely it would be a big issue. There is more to attraction than looks. I am not someone who has tick boxes, nor do I get aroused by looks alone.

Is this really relevant? Do you not agree that he should be honest, put up with it or leave? Do you think he should pretend he cares about her health?

Take your time, go try to fantasize and masturbate by thinking of your shorter or much fatter version of your crush.

And then tell me if you could get it off.

I don’t have a crush, but I never get off thinking about muscle men or skinny men, might I add. Though I’d rather not make this discussion any more personal than it is.

I’d be more likely to get off at you cross dressing while singing “call me maybe” on chat roulette than some in shape bore with no personality.

Are you asking Boo out on a date?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:07 am

^ She never gives up. Image

The Abdominal Snowman
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Nov 2017, 6:39 am

If she's NT then she absolutely will not fail to notice the drop in male attention.
So she already knows she's fat.
You will find yourself not paying so much attention to her as well.
And she will notice that also.
So there's really no point in trying to tell her she's fat.
She already knows what she needs to do.
If she doesn't do it then find someone else.
And if it really bothers you that much then this time find some thin girl that isn't likely to become fat as she ages.
For example, an A cup might not have much in that department but she's pretty much guaranteed to never get fat.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 8:49 am

My ex put on a lot of weight and I didn't care because it was not my way.

Betrayal was the deal breaker for us.

I cannot comment about losing height as nobody cut off his legs - becoming shorter has never happened to any of my love interests.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 9:20 am

Temeraire wrote:

I cannot comment about losing height as nobody cut off his legs - becoming shorter has never happened to any of my love interests.

So you are totally incapable to imagine the situation hypothetically and how would you feel about it?

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 10:05 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Temeraire wrote:

So you are totally incapable to imagine the situation hypothetically and how would you feel about it?

I am not very tall either (5' 2") so everyone seems to be taller than me.
It is not something I pay much attention to.
Some of my ex bf have been short - I think. Or shorter than a lot of other men.
I did not pay attention as I was too busy enjoying the relationship and being with them.
But none of them 'became shorter' and if they did then I would not be put off.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 10:15 am

If a girlfriend or wife happens to gain weight, I wouldn't, all of a sudden, seek to end it for that reason; that would be ridiculous. I certainly wouldn't tell her that she's "getting fat." I think she knows that for herself.

I'm 5 foot 4 3/4, 164.5 centimetres. I'm pretty short, and have been a bit tubby for most of my life (even though I ran 3 marathons in the 1990s). I've had women turn me down for my height----but many others weren't really concerned about it. I have found that people believe I'm at least 5 foot 7 when I stand up straight.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:08 pm

NamelessNinja42 wrote:
What is a nice way to tell my girlfriend she is gaining too much weight for me to still be physically attracted to her? I am still attracted to her personality and general self, but the weight is an issue. I want her to be at her best health, today I mentioned earlier in our relationship that we should eat healthier.. she said yes but nothing has changed.. what's the nicest way to not have her angry at me?

Is there a reason she is over eating? Is she stressed out? Maybe you guys can be more active together and buy less junk food and suggest you both eat less to save on groceries to save money and eat smaller portions together.

And just be honest with her, "Honey, I notice you have been putting on weight and I am starting to feel less attracted to you because I am not turned on by excessive body fat. I am worried you will put too much on you won't be able to do as much stuff together because of all that body fat." And if she dumps you, she does. You can't change her and only she can. There is no polite way of telling someone they are fat.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:21 pm

Everyone gets shorter as they get older but they don't get that much shorter. My grandfather shrunk like two inches.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

Shows like My 600 Pound Life would be a reason for me to leave because that would be a deal breaker. I just don't understand how anyone can let themselves get so big and how can family members or their partners enable it by giving them food every time they want it and giving them such huge portions. If my husband was too big to move up the stairs or to get himself some food, I wouldn't feed him anytime he wanted and I would only feed him what I eat so he can lose the weight. If someone can't control their eating and even let me help them, I would be gone because I would not want that lifestyle because they are too selfish to not eat so much and not care about my anxiety or our bills and money because of how much it costs for groceries and how their weight would impact me and the kids. I am happy those people in the show do seek help and finally make the effort to lose the weight. Those TV shows make me not want to eat so much and the lower numbers on the scale make me want to eat more so that is how my weight is maintained.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:09 pm

One way to pressure a GF is to significantly raise your value on the dating scene.

This does not mean a guy should diet or work out. That won't help much. Instead, getting a job that pays substantially more income is the sort of stuff that really impresses most women. There are plenty of women who would love to quit their jobs to become stay at home soccer moms living in a single family three or four bedroom home in a nice neighborhood with a good school system.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

18 Nov 2017, 1:15 am

BTDT wrote:
There are plenty of women who would love to quit their jobs to become stay at home soccer moms living in a single family three or four bedroom home in a nice neighborhood with a good school system.

That is such rubbish what sort of person would choose not to work? Female or male. All they would have is their husband’s merits to live off how boring sooooo boring.

Woman “when are u coming home?”
Man “I’m working”
Woman “but when are u coming home!”
Man clenches fits goes a slow purple red colour “I’m working, you know what puts food on the table”
Woman “fine”, sulks, “why don’t u love me?”
Man “I’m working, I’m f’ing working u stupid bztch”
Woman “why are u getting so mad”
Man “I’m working, I’m working, I’m working (hear the table getting hit with the fist)
Woman “fine!! !!”
Hangs up. Man takes 20 mins to get back to what he was working on, which would have only taken 5 more minutes to do.
Woman googles why husband doesn’t love her for 3 days
So yes get a soccer mon

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:30 am

Cat23 wrote:
BTDT wrote:
There are plenty of women who would love to quit their jobs to become stay at home soccer moms living in a single family three or four bedroom home in a nice neighborhood with a good school system.

That is such rubbish what sort of person would choose not to work? Female or male. All they would have is their husband’s merits to live off how boring sooooo boring.

Woman “when are u coming home?”
Man “I’m working”
Woman “but when are u coming home!”
Man clenches fits goes a slow purple red colour “I’m working, you know what puts food on the table”
Woman “fine”, sulks, “why don’t u love me?”
Man “I’m working, I’m f’ing working u stupid bztch”
Woman “why are u getting so mad”
Man “I’m working, I’m working, I’m working (hear the table getting hit with the fist)
Woman “fine!! ! !”
Hangs up. Man takes 20 mins to get back to what he was working on, which would have only taken 5 more minutes to do.
Woman googles why husband doesn’t love her for 3 days
So yes get a soccer mon

^ Check Catherine Hakim’s studies.