How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 6 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 36  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Nov 2017, 6:10 am

Cat23 wrote:
Nic is this ur crush :oops:
No. My crush is the iCarly star, Miranda Cosgrove :heart: :hic:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 4:42 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Choosing not to be self sufficient isn’t an option for a lot of people. Being a hard worker who sees the weekend as a reward, I don’t get these people. It’s nice to feel you do something rather than exist, especially on money that’s not your own. I would feel guilty even accepting government money if I worked part time, but a lot of it has to do with my family’s opinion and the opinions of the people who they get around with.

Where’d this come from?

Is the government money and part time work directed at me?
I do feel guilty and thst I should die. But most can’t work full,time. I contribute best I can.

Don't you mean some can't work fulltime?

No that was suppose to be “i can’t work full time”
Apples auto correct does the strangest corrections some times. It’s correcting for what it thinks your saying based off common word uses together is the most annoying. I guess it thought most can’t work full time made more sense then I can’t work full time :roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 4:44 pm

nick007 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

I use to fancy blonde doctor on scrubs. I still love when women blow their hair out of their eyes. It’s so cute.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

19 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm

nick007 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

She is pretty but when u consider all the things man kind has achieved if u got a date/married to that girl it wouldn’t even rank as an achievement (sry i shouldn’t talk like that about the girl ur going to marry).

You just need a plan. It doesn’t matter what u look like or anything this plan should work u can always get ur photo taken in silleotte (I can’t spell)

1. Start a small charity of something ur passionate about (not what’s she’s into unless of course that’s why u like her) preferably not mental illness related

2. Fun raise like a maniac get the local paper to interview u, get anyone online to give u as many interviews as possible make sure ur fun raisers are highly unusual otherwise you’ll get media burn out remember people want to help u.

3. Raise ur own capital (I suggest share trading it’s remarkably easy if u don’t chop and change every 5 secs) plus even if u start with $500 it will serve u later when ur rich assuming u don’t already do this. When ppl ask u what u do u can say my money is working so I can concentrate on (xyz ur charity)

4. Photoshop photoshop photoshop

5. Be thin or muscluar (it shows discipline)

6. take a public speaking course and get use to it it’s part of life like washing assuming u can talk of course if not never mind it will add to ur uniqueness

7.never ever never get photographed with any woman on any social media site stand straight on and don’t touch a woman who could be perceived as ur girlfriend (it’s a imaginary relationship killer). U also don’t want to look too interested in a photo to what anyone is saying (cause ur the prize remember).

8.Smile often and try not to kick animals in public unless they are irisis course (everyone hates birds right)

9. Now the discipline write and finish a script to sell and suggest u want her in it (u need to have had a media presence for at least 6 months beforehand with ur charity at least 40 interviews on varying topics) because u are not a nobody!! !

You too are now a minor celebrity plus u are doing xyz which makes u more interesting then a celebrity

10. also if u can afford it learn to fly a plane (don’t know why exactly but women love men who can fly planes should be easy enough just got to find someone who sees the importance of ur plan). I tried this with a helicopter but was bored out of my mind so I think I’ll try a plane next but it’s an accessibility thing I live no where near the airport so no point buying a plane even if I could afford it (which I can’t). Remember ppl want to help ppl they will do all sorts of things to help u if u are specific enough.

So achievable right? I think so. Now it just depends on how much u want it. And if it backfires u have a saleable script a charity ability to fly a plane public speaking experience plus photos so win win.

Actually it sounds pretty easy

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 4:50 am

sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Choosing not to be self sufficient isn’t an option for a lot of people. Being a hard worker who sees the weekend as a reward, I don’t get these people. It’s nice to feel you do something rather than exist, especially on money that’s not your own. I would feel guilty even accepting government money if I worked part time, but a lot of it has to do with my family’s opinion and the opinions of the people who they get around with.

Where’d this come from?

I do feel guilty and thst I should die. But most can’t work full,time. I contribute best I can.

No, it wasn’t directed at you. Not everything is about you.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 6:13 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Where’d this come from?

Apples auto correct does the strangest corrections some times. It’s correcting for what it thinks your saying based off common word uses together is the most annoying. I guess it thought most can’t work full time made more sense then I can’t work full time :roll:

You would really benefit from owning a PC. iPads are notorious for autocorrect errors. They should call it autoincorrect.

If you make autocorrect errors like that while you're messaging girls on dating sites, it might be a turnoff for them.

I've seen quite a few profiles where the girl says correct spelling and punctuation are a must. I realise it's not your fault but the girl might not see it that way.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 1:44 pm

Bad spelling and grammar is definitely not attractive to a lot of women. It does make people question your intelligence. I make a lot of errors typing on a phone as well. Sometimes I have to edit posts 3 times.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 6:20 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Where’d this come from?

You would really benefit from owning a PC. iPads are notorious for autocorrect errors. They should call it autoincorrect.

If you make autocorrect errors like that while you're messaging girls on dating sites, it might be a turnoff for them.

I've seen quite a few profiles where the girl says correct spelling and punctuation are a must. I realise it's not your fault but the girl might not see it that way.

I also have bad spelling and grammar despite my best attempt. I’m not book smart. I often forget how to spell words. I google them.
I have memory problems which is probably why I’m not book smart I can’t remember everything I read like most aspies can.

I have a pc it’s load slow and got virus from viewing wp. It’s since been wiped and is back to just being for gaming.

Yeah a lot of women are upper class or see themselves as being upper class and reject normal guys.
I see a lot of if you can’t have 100% perfect spelling and grammar all the time don’t message me. Who’d want to be with a grammar Nazis English teacher wanna be who’ll constantly be judging and editing everything they say or write?

Honey You missed a coma there. Our marriage is over I want a divorce

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:56 am

hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Where’d this come from?

No, it wasn’t directed at you. Not everything is about you.

Well I’m not a mind reader and being as I get government money and work only part time I wanted to see if it was a snide comment about me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 3:47 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Where’d this come from?

I also have bad spelling and grammar despite my best attempt. I’m not book smart. I often forget how to spell words. I google them.
I have memory problems which is probably why I’m not book smart I can’t remember everything I read like most aspies can.

I have a pc it’s load slow and got virus from viewing wp. It’s since been wiped and is back to just being for gaming.

Yeah a lot of women are upper class or see themselves as being upper class and reject normal guys.
I see a lot of if you can’t have 100% perfect spelling and grammar all the time don’t message me. Who’d want to be with a grammar Nazis English teacher wanna be who’ll constantly be judging and editing everything they say or write?

Honey You missed a coma there. Our marriage is over I want a divorce
I relate sly. I'm NOT very book smart either because I forget or get details confused & mixed up cuz of my dyslexia & ADD. My dyslexia is also the reason my spelling & grammar s#ck. I avoided messaging women on dating sites who said they wanted good grammar & spelling because I figured we wouldn't be a good match. My 2nd girlfriend cared about spelling & grammar & she corrected me a bit when I texted her. I did improve some but I felt like I was being criticized & she had unrealistic expectations of me. That's part of the reason why after she broke up with me that I stated more than a few times on this section how I wanted a girl who others considered dumb or less intelligent. I wanted someone more equal to me & i find things others consider dumb to be funny & cute like getting confused easily.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:37 am

That’s the norm. Most guys love dumb girls who are flirty and cute. They love them. I don’t know, but I think a lot of men’s egos get dented if a woman is smarter than or earns more than them.

Maybe it’s genetic? Many guys like dumb, helpless women, and many women like smart, self sufficient men.

There are people who just want equals. I am one of those.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
That’s the norm. Most guys love dumb girls who are flirty and cute. They love them. I don’t know, but I think a lot of men’s egos get dented if a woman is smarter than or earns more than them.

Maybe it’s genetic? Many guys like dumb, helpless women, and many women like smart, self sufficient men.

That does seem to be the norm with lots of guys but not all. In my case thou my 2nd girlfriend was smarter than me & our relationship was kind of one-sided(her side) & she didn't seem to value my input/suggestions/ideas cuz she thought she knew better. My 1st girlfriend had lots of traits others may consider dumb & we got along really well & I felt like we related a lot. I also like being supportive within a relationship because I have alot more than my fair share of issues & know what it's like not to have much support. I also feel that's one of my few strengths within a relationship. My current girlfriend has issues & some traits that others may consider dumb but she's pretty smart in other ways so I feel kind of like we're equals but just in different ways.

I'm not attracted to flirty women thou, I think some women are cute that lots wouldn't(it's more about personality for me than looks), & I'd have no problem with a woman earning more money than me as long as she didn't resent me for it.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:44 am

nick007 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

That does seem to be the norm with lots of guys but not all. In my case thou my 2nd girlfriend was smarter than me & our relationship was kind of one-sided(her side) & she didn't seem to value my input/suggestions/ideas cuz she thought she knew better. My 1st girlfriend had lots of traits others may consider dumb & we got along really well & I felt like we related a lot. I also like being supportive within a relationship because I have alot more than my fair share of issues & know what it's like not to have much support. I also feel that's one of my few strengths within a relationship. My current girlfriend has issues & some traits that others may consider dumb but she's pretty smart in other ways so I feel kind of like we're equals but just in different ways.

I'm not attracted to flirty women thou, I think some women are cute that lots wouldn't(it's more about personality for me than looks), & I'd have no problem with a woman earning more money than me as long as she didn't resent me for it.

Yes equal, but not necessarily the same strengths and weaknesses so that both can give and receive sportive. Because I have issues, it would be very important to me to give in the areas that I can. I find it odd the way the money thing is often seen as the main contribution to a relationship anyone, but particularly a man, can make.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 6:58 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Before the idea of going for an ASD assessment come up, I had resigned myself to the idea that I didn't have the gene that makes a person lovable, by anyone. I can even be flirty, with a lot of effort, and there are plenty of people less cute who are able to inspire love. I'm still not sure what it is that makes others lovable, but I think it's a sort of vulnerability projection. Does that make sense?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:26 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Why does being flirty and cute have to come at the cost of intelligence? I like smart women. Only problem is smart women don't date idiots like me. :P

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 10:02 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Why does being flirty and cute have to come at the cost of intelligence? I like smart women. Only problem is smart women don't date idiots like me. :P

Out of curiosity: what makes you think you're an idiot? Are you lowly educated? Don't always understand things other people think is common sense? Simply have a weak general education? Something else?

...All of the above?