Are there any Sailor Moon fans out there?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2017, 4:12 pm

I'm almost 32, live in California and have been a moonie fan for almost 20 years! My favorite character is Chibi Moon! My other favorites are Moon, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Venus. I'd love to meet another fan on here :)

I collect (or used to- I haven't in while because of financial issues) the Japanese cards and dolls and some figurines (most of my figurines are of Saturn and Chibi Moon). I don't have any current pictures as I'm in the process of moving and have packed them away.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 8:33 pm

Yes! :D Sailor Moon is my favorite anime! I watched the whole series, and I don't know if I will find an equally as good anime than that one. I could also probably talk or think about Sailor Moon for a long time to be honest. :lol:

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on November 12, 2017)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Nov 2017, 10:56 pm

I liked it when I was in high-skewl & got home early enough to watch it. I also really like the RPG game, Sailor Moon Another Story. It was made for Super Nintendo & only released in Japan but some people translated it & put the rom online that I play with an emulator program.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2017, 4:06 pm

nick007 wrote:
I liked it when I was in high-skewl & got home early enough to watch it. I also really like the RPG game, Sailor Moon Another Story. It was made for Super Nintendo & only released in Japan but some people translated it & put the rom online that I play with an emulator program.

I loved playing that game too! I download the emulator and ROM to play it. It's addicting no matter how many times you play it.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 11:11 am

Stardust Parade wrote:
nick007 wrote:

I loved playing that game too! I download the emulator and ROM to play it. It's addicting no matter how many times you play it.

I might try to play that game. I have heard of it, but I haven't had the time to play it due to school.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

14 Nov 2017, 1:04 pm

Yep, I've been a fan for a fairly long time. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

14 Nov 2017, 4:08 pm

I used to love Sailor Moon when I was younger!
Nowadays my memory of the story is quite patchy, but I want to watch it again ^^