Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 7:56 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometimes I think God is incapable of doing anything without violence. Even his greatest act of love involved killing a man.

I hear you. Bishop Spong says that that Christianity accepting that injustice is what will kill Christianity.

The sooner that happens, the better as far as I am concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9gEBdg

Regards
DL

Deepthought 7
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2018, 8:47 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Was it a good idea to tie a good Jesus to an evil Yahweh/Allah?

Regards
DL

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

There is absolute space as being the All-father or God, there are infinite plains as being the All-mother or God's Goddess, and there are finite forms as being the Children of the All-parent.

As such the Trinity or Three-Dimensionality of material existence was described from the Pantheistic perspective of Jesus and the original Gnostic Christians, including the loving 'energy' of the Masculine and wise 'matter' of the Feminine All-parent ~ rather than the Monotheistic perspective of the legalistic Pharisees, as excluded the Feminine wisdom exemplifying Masculine love, and introduced instead the wrathful God of crime and punishment ~ by way of rewriting the sacred texts.

The Romans, who the Pharisees went along with, took the editing (or destruction) of the original texts quite seriously, in order to have Christianity become as an authoritarian dictatorship as a subset religion of the Roman Empire ~ by making Jesus the idol which he warned and made statements against, such as chapter 10 of the book of John; verses:

32."I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" 33. "We are not stoning you for any of these," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." 34. Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35. If he called them 'gods', to whom the word of God came ~ and the Scripture cannot be broken ~ 36, what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37. Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38. But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

The 'Fall from grace' nonsense is derived from 'gods' descending from spatial heaven vibrationally through the seven heavens to an earthly embodiment, and vibrationally ascending through which to the heavenly plains during and after each life (i.e dreaming and death) ~ so as to return to heavenly space again; eventually ~ dependent of course on negative worldly actions (emotional, mental and physical) and as a result the amount of rebirths required to compensate for wrong doings.

The 'Original Sin' nonsense is derived from the story of Cain and Able. The mark or cross of Able involves the centre inside the chest and the intuition of the spirit on God's behalf, and the mark of Cain involves external things and the intentions of the mind-body relationship to have personal achievement and recognition. A sin then is an outward intention or projection that misses the internal mark and obscures or ignores the guidance or intuition of the spirit within. Cain (being an arable farmer) killed his brother Abel (being a shepherd) after God accepted Abel's offering of meat instead of his offering of plant-based foods. Cain's punishment was to become a fugitive and wonderer.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Basically Neo~Christianity did not create and adopt the Trinity concept, but 'officially' adapted it from the Christian concept in 325 by way of the Nicene Creed, nearly a few hundred years after Jesus died. Christianity is an equalitarian movement based upon forgiveness and rehabilitation with most of its members having been ethnically cleansed a few hundred years before and more after 325, and Neo~Christianity is an authoritarian movement based upon condemnation and punishment ~ which has kept part and full time dictators and persecutors feeling all big and justified for ages.

So we have 'Yahweh' as the Hebrew and 'Allah' as the Aramaic pronunciation of the same name of God, but whether that means the peaceful or wrathful version ~ all depends on how equalitarian or authoritarian the people of those religions are, as basic spectrums involving followers, supporters, leaders and facilitators.

P.S. I am not myself into any one religion, but I very much enjoy the comparative study of religions from the metaphysical, philosophical, psychological and quantum physical perspectives ~ involving experiences of conscious enlightenment, intuition and so fourth.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 6:08 am

You have done well in learning of the history.

Well put.

I'm not sure if you were just reporting the history or showing a belief in reincarnation.

I hope you do not have any supernatural beliefs. It might ruin your understanding of what you research.

Regards
DL

Deepthought 7
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 6:55 pm

Well put.

Comparative metaphysics, philosophies and theosophies was very much my thing as a preadolescent, mainly by way of sacred geometry, architecture, initiatic systems and cultural traditions etc.

I'm not sure if you were just reporting the history or showing a belief in reincarnation.

Well, I was reporting the history, not though showing a 'belief' in reincarnation ~ as 'belief' in reincarnation involves taking someone else's word for it, in the more current sense, or from the old sense of the term 'bileven' ~ meaning to hear of it from others and prove oneself. :roll:

In terms though of experiencing or knowing reincarnation, it involves genetic memory from the family line, and therefore historically inherited psychological and physiological behaviourisms. Every human body and reproduced embodiment otherwise ~ is therefore a reincarnation. Those who believe they will be physiologically reincarnated in the future as they are now ~ seem to forget or ignore that particular problem of evolutional development.

I hope you do not have any supernatural beliefs. It might ruin your understanding of what you research.

In that nature consists of finite formations, infinite dimensions and absolute space ~ the term 'supernatural' is rather a misnomer. But definitely as the adage goes ~ the map is not the territory, or even ~ do not put the descartes before the horse ;-)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 7:10 pm

Do you think Carl Jung knew about "genetic memory."

Do you believe the "collective unconscious" is an example of "genetic memory?"

Deepthought 7
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 7:58 pm

That is the strength of it yes. In psychoanalytic regressions patients have gone a bit (or loads) further back than the therapists were expecting, which led to the development of past life regression therapies. The basic perspectives are either that the patient is actually experiencing a previous life span particular to them as a sole or genetically, or that is relevant to them but not their personal lifespan, or else something equivalent to a fantasy. Many researchers and authors have argued each perspective singularly or collectively, but historically pertinent and hither to before unknown data disproves the fantasy argument. Another factor of consideration is children in America having past life recall of dying in the twin towers event, with the "collective unconscious" argument holding well for the more scientifically inclined.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2018, 8:24 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I just gave this a little mathematical analysis:

Trinity = Evil
Trinity = Evil = 3 Gods/God therefore Evil = 3 since the Gods reduce out.

Jesus = good therefore Jesus <>3

Yahweh/Allah = evil
Yahweh/Allah = 3 therefore if Allah = a then Yahweh = 3a, in order to get the equation 3a/a = 3.

This might please Muslims because it reaffirms that Muhammad wasn't God - just a profit - man

So...

you're telling us that because of all this arithmetic that "Mohammed was just a profit"?

So does that mean that dividing Mohammed by three would make him a "loss"? :lol:

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 9:19 am

Deepthought 7 wrote:

Well put.

Comparative metaphysics, philosophies and theosophies was very much my thing as a preadolescent, mainly by way of sacred geometry, architecture, initiatic systems and cultural traditions etc.

Well, I was reporting the history, not though showing a 'belief' in reincarnation ~ as 'belief' in reincarnation involves taking someone else's word for it, in the more current sense, or from the old sense of the term 'bileven' ~ meaning to hear of it from others and prove oneself. :roll:

In terms though of experiencing or knowing reincarnation, it involves genetic memory from the family line, and therefore historically inherited psychological and physiological behaviourisms. Every human body and reproduced embodiment otherwise ~ is therefore a reincarnation. Those who believe they will be physiologically reincarnated in the future as they are now ~ seem to forget or ignore that particular problem of evolutional development.

In that nature consists of finite formations, infinite dimensions and absolute space ~ the term 'supernatural' is rather a misnomer. But definitely as the adage goes ~ the map is not the territory, or even ~ do not put the descartes before the horse ;-)

Atta boy.

You might want to look at Gnostic Christianity. You are close to that, in terms of free thinking and being an esoteric ecumenist.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 9:24 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. See his and Freud's Father Complex.

Quote:

No. It is just our ability to use a low intensity form of telepathy. Using the higher and more powerful form is disturbing to us.

Start this science based link at the 20 min. mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM6yLngNnDY

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 9:28 am

Deepthought 7 wrote:

That is the strength of it yes. In psychoanalytic regressions patients have gone a bit (or loads) further back than the therapists were expecting, which led to the development of past life regression therapies. The basic perspectives are either that the patient is actually experiencing a previous life span particular to them as a sole or genetically, or that is relevant to them but not their personal lifespan, or else something equivalent to a fantasy. Many researchers and authors have argued each perspective singularly or collectively, but historically pertinent and hither to before unknown data disproves the fantasy argument. Another factor of consideration is children in America having past life recall of dying in the twin towers event, with the "collective unconscious" argument holding well for the more scientifically inclined.

Have you ever seen a reincarnation convention?

There are usually at least 3 Marie Antoinettes and 4 Lincolns. :roll: :roll:

Regards
DL

Deepthought 7
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:40 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
Deepthought 7 wrote:

Well put.

Atta boy.

You might want to look at Gnostic Christianity. You are close to that, in terms of free thinking and being an esoteric ecumenist.

Regards
DL

You might want to look at Gnostic Christianity.

I have, comparatively the Nag Hammadi texts were of particular interest ~ from the metaphysical perspective, involving to a smaller extent theosophy which I got into reading from the age of 5 (by way of The Egyptian Book Of The Dead, then the 1885 KJV Bible when I was 8 ), and increasingly more philosophy from the age of 6 (by way of Plato, then Spinosa when I was 10 ), with sociology in part and psychology more inclusively having become my main focus of interest at the age of 19 (by way of Berne, Freud, Jung, Adler, Sachs and Beck).

You are close to that, in terms of free thinking and being an esoteric ecumenist.

In theosophical terms ~ I am more a middle or inner way type of Gnostic; rather than a promoter of any one particular religion, being that ecumenicism involves the promotion of variants of Christianity working together as a singular religion. Personally ~ I am in favour of ecumenicism, but I am more in favour of each person of any faith, religion, philosophy or science being able to work together in collective and creative unity; because of their individuality ~ male, female or otherwise.

Regards,

DT 7

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 10:52 am

Deepthought 7
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 2:54 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:

Close Enough to Perfect ~ Alabama

Sometimes her morning coffee's way too strong
And sometimes what she says she says all wrong
But right or wrong she's there beside me
Like only a friend would be
And that's close enough to perfect for me

Oh how perfect ~ a song about Monologia; the Autistic twin sister of Sophia ~
the Gnostic Goddess of Wisdom. :wink:

Regards

DT

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 3:11 pm

You made my day. I learned something new today.

Regards
DL