Page 1 of 12 [ 188 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 4:01 pm

Seriously. I give up. Just find something else to focus your attention on. Not every one can find 'love' whatever the hell that's meant to be.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 4:22 pm

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 4:36 pm

i hope we can all learn to accept that.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 4:57 pm

Well I don't see how constantly thinking/talking about it would make you feel any better.
I get really depressed, because, well, I have some serious s**t going on, but I try to think/talk about other things as much as I can because I know nothing can really change my situation.
So I try to focus on the things that bring me some pleasure, at least.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:00 pm

So what happened this time?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:03 pm

Well, I've finally moved to the city and I'm liking it. Strangely I'm feeling ok being on my own. There's lots of things to do and see to keep me busy.

There's no guys in my life to worry about or be rejected by and I can be myself without worrying how I come across or what I'll do wrong this time... There's no no one to be anxious about.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:08 pm

You're quite a nomad, I envy you- I wish moving to other cities/locations was that easy in my life.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Seriously. I give up. Just find something else to focus your attention on. Not every one can find 'love' whatever the hell that's meant to be.

That is what I did for a bit, after realizing my desire for a relationship was contributing to allowing myself to be led on and such. Basically I was kinda desperate for one so rather than really obeserving the situation and making sure me and the guys I met with were on the same page I'd just jump in, be willing to have sex right away and well it led to getting led on and ghosted. So I took a break, I didn't tell myself 'it can never happen' but yeah at least for me it helped to focus on other things for a while...as well as working to improve my mental health.

I cannot guarantee anything, but sometimes if you're throwing all of yourself into one thing, and its not working out...perhaps its a good idea to switch it up and focus on something else for a while.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 5:27 pm

hurtloam wrote:

stop being shallow. date guys who are losers.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Now see I can see dating guys who don't fit in with the normies...but if someone is an actual loser like they literally don't do anything and blame every other person for any of their problems regardless of how minor, then I'd say they need to improve themselves before worrying about getting a date.

I take it you mean people the normies may call 'losers' for not fitting in perfectly...rather than actual losers.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:38 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Now see I can see dating guys who don't fit in with the normies...but if someone is an actual loser like they literally don't do anything and blame every other person for any of their problems regardless of how minor, then I'd say they need to improve themselves before worrying about getting a date.

I take it you mean people the normies may call 'losers' for not fitting in perfectly...rather than actual losers.

Good point. I was going to make a jokey comment, but yeah even quirky non-NT guys ignore me. So no dice.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 5:39 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

but this actual losers can not make anything to get better, its not about lazyniess. why should actual losers be doomed to forever alone? if female actual losers accepted males actual losers the world would be a better place...

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 5:40 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

but yeah even quirky non-NT guys ignore me. So no dice.

date guys who are like you. male versions of you.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 5:46 pm

I think you still need to define 'loser so we can understand.

I'm not a loser I have a full time job, a car and an apartment and I'm not fat, could exercise more, but not obese. I'm well spoken, well-read and have a variety of interests. I don't sit on my butt all day reading The Daily Mail and watching day time TV or x-factor, i don't even own a TV. I'm not the kind of person who only listens to the music the radio stations play. I'm not a lager lout ladette whose only interest is the pub and buying shoes that I can't walk in.

There aren't many guys about like me or who would like me. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 5:48 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I think you still need to define 'loser so we can understand.

I'm not a loser I have a full time job, a car and an apartment and I'm not fat, could exercise more, but not obese. I'm well spoken, well-read and have a variety of interests. I don't sit on my butt all day reading The Daily Mail and watching day time TV or x-factor, i don't even own a TV. I'm not the kind of person who only listens to the music the radio stations play. I'm not a lager lout ladette whose only interest is the pub and buying shoes that I can't walk in.

There aren't many guys about like me or who would like me. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

but you claim nobody wants you, then you should aim lower if you really want someone.

an actual loser can be someone who is a friendless virgin with a bad job. but he can still be a wonderful person.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:05 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

That is what I did for a bit, after realizing my desire for a relationship was contributing to allowing myself to be led on and such. Basically I was kinda desperate for one so rather than really obeserving the situation and making sure me and the guys I met with were on the same page I'd just jump in, be willing to have sex right away and well it led to getting led on and ghosted. So I took a break, I didn't tell myself 'it can never happen' but yeah at least for me it helped to focus on other things for a while...as well as working to improve my mental health.

I cannot guarantee anything, but sometimes if you're throwing all of yourself into one thing, and its not working out...perhaps its a good idea to switch it up and focus on something else for a while.

And if there’s literally nothing else to focus on?