Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:51 pm

...This morning, the assho-ic wouldn't give the finger prick to me to check my blood sugar that I have before every meal because he wanted to, now get this, TELL ME WHICH FINGER TO BE PRICKED! 8O He was making a big deal of saying " I want you to habe this finger pricked ", whereas I wanted a different one picked (I switch around) and he was making a big deal of " I want you to have THiS finger pricked, and when I wouldn"t go along? he wouldn't stick me! Twice. Whatta prick :lol: !

NOTE; AGAIN :(,I pushed " New Post " when I meant to " Reply " :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 8:56 am

...The same nurse was refusing to rebandage the wound on my foot where I had the recent toe amputation that is the reason I am here - Did I post about this before? - the bandage on the foot keeps working its way off, briefly, and it needs to be put back on, but this nurse refused to rebandage the wound on my foot, as other personnel here's did '- So, recently, I went like 12 hours with no bandage on the post-ampuation :cry: wound, and it's heading up to 2&1/2 hours or so since I told him and was refused THIS time 8O .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 10:21 am

...That nurse has progressed to grappling my hand hard, saying " I'll ____ you in your motherfuckin"..." (he cut himself off there), additional threat to me, and explicitly calling me a racist! (He's black. He'd implicitly said so previously.)
This is getting worrisome 8O :( :( .

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 11:15 am

You are in my prayers, by name.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 4:41 pm

...That nurse hasn't repeated the physical stuff/threats, but has blown off doing my bloodprick ~ and has framed it as I'M somehow being mean to him :x :evil: :( ! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 5:52 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...That nurse hasn't repeated the physical stuff/threats, but has blown off doing my bloodprick ~ and has framed it as I'M somehow being mean to him :x :evil: :( ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Continuing prayers for you!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

To tell you the truth, if you reported this nurse for refusing to test your blood glucose, he can be fired. Same thing for if he refuses to bandage your foot. Oh, and calling you a racist is also grounds for termination of employment.