Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Nov 2017, 12:56 pm

Hi. I've been visiting this site for a while, but I wasn't sure if I'd have enough time to be a member. But here I am anyway.

I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was little. It took me quite a few years to figure out what it actually meant. Now I have mixed feelings about it. I'm high-functioning, but you could probably tell that I'm neurodiverse by looking at me.

I spend most of my free time playing videogames and watching gaming videos on YouTube. Specifically, I like Nintendo games; I've never owned an Xbox or Playstation, and I don't play games on my computer.

I'm currently a senior in high school, and things are going pretty well. My grades are good and I'm scheduled to go to a community college next year. I have a couple candidates for going to college after that, but I'm very anxious about it.

My friend circle is very limited. There's someone I text occasionally but that's about it. Most of my classmates seem to like me enough, but they don't really talk to me. But I have a speech impediment, so that's fine by me. I text my older brother and sister when I need support.

My love life is better than it used to be, but that's not saying much. In April of this year I met a girl, and we started dating soon after. Things were going great despite the fact that we were long-distance (not by a lot; we're about 3 hours apart). But about a month ago her dad said she's not allowed to date until college, so we've promised to just be friends until then. I love her and I'm willing to push through challenges for/with her, but I hate that I can't tell her I love her for 4 years (she's a freshman).

When I get done with college, I either want to be a game designer or an author. Last summer I tried to write a novel, but it wasn't going in a great direction, so I trashed it. But I've had ideas for how to make it better since then, so I might return to it when I have more time.

I think my main reason for joining is so I can ask questions I can't ask people I know in person. Obviously I wouldn't be opposed to making friends, but I don't think that's a huge concern for me right now.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 1:49 pm

Welcome! :D Feel free to ask any questions you want.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 6:29 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 8:44 pm

Welcome to WP!
You're just in time for Xmas.
Many here on Santa's naughty list.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Many here on Santa's naughty list.

Not me! I want a Cabbage Patch Kid! (I honestly asked for one!) :D

Welcome to WP by the way! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 2:54 pm