Page 10 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 56  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:54 pm

According to Facebook, plenty of former precious lil "friends" and classmates appear to have good jobs, spouses, friends.

While I do not.

Jealous

Resentment

But whatever

"Life" goes on

Facebook does not always accurately represent someone's life

Plenty of people have worse problems than me

Loud noises scare me

The older I get the angrier I get

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 4:01 pm

Facebook?

Seriously?

You mean ‘Posers and Child Molesters Central ‘?

You know who YOU are; you have no idea who you are communicating with on that site.

Many people, mostly young women and girls have been hurt trusting someone they ‘met ‘ through FB.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 4:24 pm

Sylkat

Nobody on Facebook "hurt" me thus far.

Unless you count getting ghosted by precious lil former "friends"

But they did not injure me

So whooptie do

Nor have I "met" anyone on Facebook

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 5:13 pm

Just saying be careful, and don’t take mean people on FB seriously.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 6:59 pm

Ratking1984 wrote:
you terd chat site how hell do i log in. key words aspergers dont like change

It operates independently of Wrong Planet. The moderators here have no contact or role there. I can't answer your question, others may be able to.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 7:17 am

I'm annoyed about the social blunder that I made in my workshop yesterday morning. I made a stupid joke about a women's hospital and I didn't know that there was an SJW in my class. Needless to say, she understandingly got angry at me and I broke down in tears because I felt like a monster. I was forcing myself to stuff my emotions for the rest of the day. Tears were running down my face last night as I was still in the process of trying to stuff my emotions.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 9:22 am

When someone tries to buy drugs or cigarettes from or sell them to me.

There are plenty of locations to get them from. And I am not one of them

And they act like their desire/need for cigarettes and drugs is the most important thing on the solar system. Someone had the nerve to ask me for a light, when I was on the toilet. Someone that was on the toilet had the nerve to ask me for a light. When I was jogging someone asked me for a light. It was crowded. Ask someone else.

Precious lil "people" have the nerve to comment on my clothes, hair, facial expressions.

A former counselor told me "I like your smile". That sounds wise and kind. But maybe not. She acted like she did me a favor, and I had to say ""thank you". She implied that it mattered that she liked my smile. She had enough energy to comment on something as trivial and ephemeral as someone else's facial expressions.

Some precious lil "people" are so full of themselves that they say "can you", as if to imply that if you "can" you will, do them a favor. Then they say "I can't" instead of "I don't want to". They say "hey" instead of "excuse me". They say "n***a", but if I were to have called them "n***a", then you could not fancy the response

They act like they have a moral right to never feel "bad", even when they did something similar. There are too many of them. They talk too much and too loud.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:43 pm

People taking antibiotics for a cold or flu when they are useless against viruses while making bacterial infections resistant to them. In fact, I think most doctors these days won't even prescribe them to someone if they're sick with a virus, at least in this part of the world.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 3:00 pm

When someone makes a positive judgment ("compliment"), they expect me to say "thank you" and act like they did me a favor

When someone makes a negative judgment, they act like i have to apologize and repair/fix the alleged problem. To their satisfaction

My breasts are too big

Appearance not good

Nothing to do all day long

Nobody wants to be my friend

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 2:43 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
According to Facebook, plenty of former precious lil "friends" and classmates appear to have good jobs, spouses, friends.

While I do not.

Jealous

Resentment

But whatever

"Life" goes on

Facebook does not always accurately represent someone's life

Plenty of people have worse problems than me

Loud noises scare me

The older I get the angrier I get

People don't put their life on Facebook. They put relatively socially acceptable things on Facebook and in American culture that often means positive things only.

I have at least two Facebook friends who, as far as anyone could tell from their Facebook posts, were happily married, and then, suddenly were't. Neither of them announced the divorce. They would be posting happy photos with the spouse one month and then the next month, none and there was no indication their marriage was no longer until they mention a boyfriend or girlfriend.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:18 am

Chronos

Granted

However at least they were married

In united states, allegedly fifty percent of marriages end in divorce

Likewise all the icons of their :roll: friends :roll:

Their :roll: friends :roll: could be Internet predators, (fine) but it appears difficult to fathom that all of their friends are Internet predators

They claim to have certain jobs and went to certain schools

That might not be factually accurate completely

It could be exaggeration, lying, metaphor, joking, fantasizing, or whatever

(Fine)

But it takes a lot of energy to fancy (imagine) that their lives are, indeed,,,,,,, worse than mine

:evil:

A couple of minutes ago on the bus, some boy was screaming on the phone "no", "s**t", "damn" , "f**k". The boy said his aunt dropped dead

Kubler Ross stage of grief

:roll:

Otherwise the bus was quiet

The boy was getting on my nerves

But of course he had a right to be annoying

And nobody cares how I feel

So I ignored him

Or tried

A woman on the bus told the boy "sorry about your family member passing"

"Thank you"

It's like, :oops: what :?:

This boy does not need to pay 75 bucks an hour for counseling (like me)

The whole bus is his captive audience support group

:roll:

Sometimes extroverts get on my nerves

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:40 am

the fact that so many people think "calling occupants of interplanetary craft" was written by the carpenters.

karen is great, but klaatu is where it's at.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:53 am

^^^Richard Carpenter thought so too.

anyways, @#$% rackem brackem brickem brackem aches and pain and stiffness. grrr... :x

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 9:22 am

Precious lil "people" say

"Do you have a question?". As if, if you have a question, they have an answer

"Are you ok?", Like they are doing you a favor by asking

"Do you need help?". As if they are so awesome and powerful that they can and will "help"

They say that when you do not need "help". They exaggerate any credit that they earned.

A psychologist told me that she would "help you decipher" the letter. The letter is in English, not hieroglyphics. She is not a grammarian or translator.

They make a huge production every time you do something they do not like. "You almost knocked me over". (But I did not touch or only barely brushed her. She and I were in a hurry to get on the bus. She made it sound like I physically assaulted her precious lil body)

When someone refers to himself or herself as "people" as though they overpower me because they outnumber me.

When someone has the nerve to grunt "huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me". And they tell me they "care "about me and they are "helping" me and they are my "friend"

When they say "you got mad" instead "angry". As if I have a moral obligation to passive aggressively tolerate every bad and wrong thing that they did and said. Failure to do so constitutes "you got mad"

They look at me in ways that make me uncomfortable

They drive impatiently and carelessly

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:45 pm

it's fing cold outside.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 9:31 pm

Wordplay

Precious lil "people" refer to himself or herself as "people", but there is just one of him or her. "People" literally means two or more but it sounds like everyone in the world. And it sounds like I am not a person.

A previous counselor had the nerve to tell me that "counseling can help"

Wtf?

Counseling can also hurt or have no effect

Counselors are humans with flaws

Marketing

That like saying :x milk is good for you because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.

But spoiled milk ain't good for you

And someone is allergic to milk

You have to say, which counselor will help which client, at what time, in what way

It gets on my nerves the way that counselor had little or no critical thinking skills but she still got to be a community college counselor

Likewise her confidence was out of proportion to her competence

:skull: