Page 9 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 56  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 7:12 pm

My mom refusing to seek treatment for her anger issues.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 8:42 pm

Chronos wrote:
shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
it appears that, almost all the time, almost everyone acts like he/she (1) knows everything (2) is much more important than they are (3) is morally entitled to get whatever they want immediately (4) is deities' gift to the solar system (5) is morally innocent (6) is perfect (7) and entitled to judge/assess.

If it's almost everyone, then it's likely an aspect of the human species and perhaps we should be forgiving of these things much as we might be forgiving of cats for scratching on furniture, as annoying as it may be.

yeah and i tolerate it.

they act so theatrical/dramatic/emotional. any time you do or say something they do not like, they tell you it is "disrespectful" or "rude". as if you invented disrespect. and then they unleash the full. unlimited amount of anger. and they act morally justified.

It would be unusual for one to go through life without upsetting someone. Some people you just can't win with. They will have to just be upset.

"someone"? one? your entire life? that sounds pretty difficult. especially since some of us are racist, sexist, homophobic. "go back to your country!", someone had the nerve to tell me. "what you doing in my country," a separate (not overlapping the first one) stranger had the nerve to tell me. thus, i "upset" them (plural, two, at least), by living in the united states. furthermore, maybe other precious lil "people" feel angry, when i continue living. "people" literally means two or more, but it sounds like everyone in the world. and it sounds like i am not a person.

it feels awkward, when strangers make conversation with me. or attempt to. b/c i feel guilty that i am not approachable. but if i am approachable, then the wrong type could approach me, just like the correct type.

I suppose in some instances it's appropriate for someone to seem approachable...are these people you work with or have some responsibility to?

negative

bowel movements often take a long time, with straining. often rocks. and feels incomplete.

This may be due to lack of fiber in your diet. A cup of steamed or boiled vegetables a day might help, though you should consult a doctor about your bowel issues. They may want to do a colonoscopy.

nine daily servings of fruit/veg
five to six daily liter water

went to at least five different medical doctors. told them about bowel movements. they did nothing, but talk to me. tell me to take Metamucil. tell me it's "ok". tell me to eat vegetables and drink water. nobody did a colonoscopy. thus far.

bowel movements. two to three per day. ten minutes to ninety minutes. usually rocks. the most recent bowel movement that did not involve/require straining, was several months ago or something.

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2018, 4:37 am

I'm overwhelmed. I really don't want to go to the office tomorrow and it's worrying me, also I have an appointment for a project and that also is worrying me a bit. I have swimming tomorrow which is all I want to do. I'm so tired. My head is starting to ache because I just calculated how much do I need to break free from my job and when could that really happen. I'm just really worried and my face felt a bit tingly. Also the level of tiredness I feel is the same as I had when I was anemic which also worries me. I really don't want to have that again, it took me about a year to be back at a decent level so that has me worried. I keep account of how I'm feeling emotionally and physically and took notice that it's only gotten worse. I don't know what happened since I've been eating so much better.

I just don't want to feel sick again. I want to feel and be productive again. And I can't stand my job anymore. Ugh. :(

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:15 am

Why do people always think the only way to make the world a better place is by killing anyone they deem unworthy?

Oh right, because they're human. :roll:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 8:57 am

Whenever I think about homophobic precious lil "people" from San Diego, want to gorge

Almost all the time, almost everyone uses theatrical language. They act like they are awesome and have never done anything wrong before.

"Unfortunate thing that happened", "sorry", "helping people", "hurt", "you need counseling", "do you have a question?", "Are you ok?", "Do you need help?", "What?"

All day long there is nothing that I can do, that I want to do

When precious lil "people" think that i am wrong, bad, or "lying", they act like i am Public Enemy Number One. When it turns out that they were wrong, no apology, much less reparations

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 11:21 am

Endless political statements and general inane chatter by commentators at the Winter Olympics

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 11:25 am

The term "co-morbid." I think it's really depressing, with its association with death. "Co-existing condition" would be a better description in my case, since I'm generally in good health.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 11:56 am

hidden cops on the 154 highway

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 12:14 pm

the cliché of being unemployed, unable to find and keep a job because of so many reasons. always something i think about every morning and not knowing what my future holds, more annoyed that ive been failed by a system thats meant to help people but instead sanctions their welfare payments because one small altercation can leave someone without a home, food and basic needs. fortunately have myself dependent on family member to support me

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 2:01 pm

The way some precious lil "people" act like they are morally superior to me because they have a lot of friends and I ain't got none.

Maybe......... They have a lot of friends because they are in the majority and I am in the minority

:cry:

When I eat the same amount as when I was younger I gain weight

Low social energy

Precious lil "people" do not appear to be worth the energy it takes to interact with them

Even a serving of granola tastes like sugar overload. Sixteen grams.

The older I get the more foods I can't handle, without undue distaste

Plenty of precious lil "people" have :evil: good :roll: jobs, spouses, a lot of friends. And they are not too different from me, except that they are cisgender, extroverts, and zero (?) Personality disorders

"Life" appears to have the lot of things for me to hate and fear and not many things that I want to do. That I can do. That I am good at.

Besides the internet, there are not many things to do in my jail cell. And I get bored

Even on Facebook, only two friends (icons) allegedly read my messages

Unless something extremely weird happens I will never have enough cash for all the medical and psychological professional services that I want or need

"Life" is going nowhere

Double standards

Precious lil "people"

:mrgreen:

:cry:

:roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:58 pm

Feeling sleepy when I least expect it.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:19 pm

There seems to be some unwritten rule never to bring a baby to a public building unless it screams like a banshee the entire time.

Ratking1984
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2018, 2:20 pm

you terd chat site how hell do i log in. key words aspergers dont like change

Ratking1984
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2018, 2:26 pm

carnt talk to any of my freinds coz u alterd wat was my sactuary

Ratking1984
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2018, 2:26 pm

carnt talk to any of my freinds coz u alterd wat was my sactuary

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:54 pm

According to Facebook, plenty of former precious lil "friends" and classmates appear to have good jobs, spouses, friends.

While I do not.

Jealous

Resentment

But whatever

"Life" goes on

Facebook does not always accurately represent someone's life

Plenty of people have worse problems than me

Loud noises scare me

The older I get the angrier I get