Page 1 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 1:01 pm

The cold weather. It wouldn’t be so bad except the temperature on a normal day has dropped 40 degrees Fahrenheit in just two months! A very abrupt fall season for sure!

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 1:16 pm

The person before me in line at the Post Office today was one of those who buys a handful of lottery scratchcards, then scratches them off without leaving the counter so that they can buy some more if none of them are winners, without letting the next person get served. The Post Office is tiny, and by the time he was done, there were enough people waiting to make me feel really claustrophobic, and the deadline for getting stuff in today's post was only minutes away.

Ironically, there is a betting shop directly opposite the Post Office!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 12:18 am

The skin on my elbows are really rough, itchy, and sore. I've been putting lotion on them but it doesn't seem to help much.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 12:28 am

My dad had the gall to gripe that I was about to take two more small bags of Veggie Sticks. Those bags aren't even filled half way. He's drunk, that's why. He was the cause of my eating disorder many years ago and there are more eating disorders than just anorexia and bulimia. I've explained everything about this mental block in the childhood thread a few nights ago. I don't need to repeat everything about it that I've posted there.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

I only have 1GB of internet per day, so I can't watch movies anymore.
Wasting it on WP right now when I should be working.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 1:55 am

Kiki1256 wrote:
The cold weather. It wouldn’t be so bad except the temperature on a normal day has dropped 40 degrees Fahrenheit in just two months! A very abrupt fall season for sure!

Where I live the weather has been fluctuating from cold to warm days to cold, the temperature dropping 40 degrees over a period of two months sounds like an improvement to that. It's dropped like 40 degrees over-night a couple of times here. But the reason it annoys me is because if anything causes me to get a cold its a sudden change in temperature.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

My delusions

Make me instasuicidal

Want to self harm every day all day

Nothing is okay

I want to die

But the other side...

I am a funion :-D

There was a problem with the plan... I don't actually feel delusional, it a defense mechanism to avoid reality.

So I am gonna kill myself eventually and everyone knows it... That is the problem... But balance in good and evil right?

I guess that is consequence they pay which makes mine pretty mild I guess.

Perspective...

At least I haven't killed any innocent autistic people but amazingly I am still going to hell.

Perspective...

Me and my BBF and going confront each other in hell.

And when I finally kill myself, which I about have the will for, I want to do it painfully and I want to suffer so me and BBF can have a lot to talk about in eternal damnation...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 4:42 pm

Not being able to keep weight that I have been trying to lose off.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 12:42 pm

One thing that's always annoyed me is when people think newts and salamanders are lizards. They may look kind of like lizards, but they are amphibians while lizards are reptiles. Lizards have dry, scaly skin and love hot, sunny places, while newts and salamanders have moist skin and prefer wet or damp places out of the sun. I remember when I read the early Archie Sonic The Hedgehog comics they had one story where Robotnik roboticizes a tiny salamander and accidentally turns it into a giant, t-rex-looking beast that goes on a rampage. The characters kept calling it "a giant lizard robot" and I'm like, "No, it's an amphibian!" It's kind of like when the villains would insult Spider-Man by calling him an insect. In fact, he once even told them he was really an arachnid. :spiderman:

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 1:02 pm

Trogluddite wrote:
The person before me in line at the Post Office today was one of those who buys a handful of lottery scratchcards, then scratches them off without leaving the counter so that they can buy some more if none of them are winners, without letting the next person get served. The Post Office is tiny, and by the time he was done, there were enough people waiting to make me feel really claustrophobic, and the deadline for getting stuff in today's post was only minutes away.

Ironically, there is a betting shop directly opposite the Post Office!

Somebody did that at the gas station the other day. It's so rude when people do that. I didn't want to wait in line all damn day to pay for gas. It would help if they had more registers open on days when its busy and there are lotto scratcher addicts holding up the line.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 1:13 pm

In NYC, at places where they sell lottery tickets, one store clerk takes care of the lottery; the other clerk takes care of all the other transactions.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm

We used to get mail delivery 6 days a week. Then, some years ago, they stopped mail delivery on Saturdays.
Now there is talk about only delivering mail every other day. With my luck, that'll be Tuesdays and Thursdays!

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Tibergrace
Raven
Raven

16 Jan 2018, 4:35 pm

Chronic pain, mainly in my ribs.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 6:49 pm

Tide Pods, and the stupid, moronic, unbelievable excuse for adult human beings who are eating them. You think Tide Pods are edible, then don't you go drink a bottle of Clorox while you're at it? ...I'm sorry I asked. :roll:

We are living in the year 2018, and we have people who are convinced the world is flat, that vaccines cause autism, that dinosaurs and humans really did once exist together, and are eating toxic household substances on purpose because they're incapable of telling when something on the internet is a joke. For years I've wondered if stupidity is really an actual disease that is highly contagious and incurable, and it looks like we have a pandemic worse than Ebola or Spanish flu on our hands. :(

Could somebody stop the world so I can get off? If it's flat, it should be easy since it must be playing on a giant record player being held up by space fairies, so all we have to do is ask one of them to turn it off. :roll:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2018, 10:20 pm

Wet shoes, extreme weather

Nothing to do all day long. Everyone and everything appears meaningless and stupid. Especially myself

When I try to open a voicemail the phone says "voicemail won't load". Have to call the caller back

Monday aikido requires rsvp (rolls eyes)

Hate my body. Transgender, fat, breast, posture.

Homophobia

Sick

Financially broke

Looking at former geeky, dorky, nerdy classmates on Facebook and it appears that they have better jobs and friends than me

And I have no precious lil "friends"

Exhausted

Feel like gorging every day

Even when one precious lil "person" is talking, I can't read a book. Distracting. It did not always used to be like this

Bad posture

Academically stupid

Vocationally incompetent

Emotionally fragile

Socially awkward

Athletically inferior

Financially broke

No job prospects

The only jobs I have ever had are minimum wage

And got fired

Paranoid about becoming homeless

No boyfriend

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 12:47 pm

School doesn't start for a few more days, and I really want to go back sooner.