Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 12:23 am

I wish I can skip the holidays.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 7:57 am

...You said that your family made a big deal of holidays. Is it that stressful for you? I can see hw it could work that way, though that is not my experience :| .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:58 am

Certain holidays, almost everything is closed

Right before Thanksgiving and Christmas, retail stores are way too crowded

Then Black Friday

Too much Holiday music

Separation of church and state :?:

It's a holiday every day somewhere in the world

:roll:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 10:27 am

I really have a strong dislike for the period from Thanksgiving to New Years. Just too much stress!

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 10:45 am

I like Christmas, hate Christmas shopping but like Christmas because British winters are so grey and miserable and Christmas makes this horrible time of year slightly less horrible.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:28 am

I used to hate the holidays, but I've grown to enjoy them more and more as I've gotten older. This year will be stressful, however as a lot of bad things have happened to my family in the past year and we have lost some people. I'm excited to see my little nephew though and I know my brother's wife has another one on the way :D

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:39 pm

holidays make me feel lonely

left out

and et cetera

totally

especially when almost everything's closed

and all those lil celebrations

and i ain't got no precious lil "friends" or family

nobody cares about me

even my precious lil "parents" took two years to get around to me being trans. but that was 2003 San Diego.

not 2017 berkeley

so whatever