Butterfly

21 Nov 2017, 4:39 pm

any wrestling fans like me
out here? :)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 1:11 am

Most certainly! My all time favorite grappler was the late Rowdy Roddy Piper.

GoSensGo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Nov 2017, 2:04 pm

I grew up a huge fan of wrestling. I'll watch a match here and there, but I really can't stand watching WWE anymore because of the cheesy camera work.

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2017, 6:16 pm

back in high school,a girl asked her friends do any of you guys believe in aliens :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: then i started avoiding them & other girls like her :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:,based on how severely awkward i appear to them upon eye-contact :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: by uttering matches that allow weapons that i use to put the beating on the WWE's bad guy roster who some accuse the fans of being ungrateful to them,which is not true,through the use of their 2K Video Games,to show them what the beating that they'll get in the near future,by a superstar roster who was done wrong to by the superstar from the bad guy roster

Mr_Miner
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Nov 2017, 1:00 am

I was a huge fan as a kid. Still watch sometimes now but it's more casual. The WWE is just not as exciting now. Back i the day I LOVED ECW and that kind of more adult wrestling with weapons and blood. They don't do that anymore. But I did flip by a while back and I saw Chris Jericho. He was one one of my favorites so it's good to see he is still around.