Australian gov backbencher uses autism as a slur

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:27 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/ ... into-banks

"Bill Shorten insists Malcolm Turnbull can no longer avoid an inquiry into the banks, as a government backbencher predicts lower house MPs will cross the floor to establish one.

Queensland LNP senator Barry O'Sullivan says up to four MPs are considering voting against the government in the House of Representatives to support his private bill for a commission of inquiry.

"They show an almost autistic disregard for prudential regulation and law, and it's time for these people to have their day in court," Senator O'Sullivan told ABC radio on Monday."

I've sent him an email expressing my disgust. If anyone would like to do the same, his email is senator.o'[email protected] :evil: :evil: :evil:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 12:56 am

The moment you mention LNP you really don't have to say anymore. The National party are made up of homophobic, racist, anti-green and anti-disability members...

The guy is already scum even before he blurted the slur

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 1:32 am

well stereotypical autistic children aren't exactly known for being quiet, calm and orderly.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

Ex-girlfriend of Scotland U-19 star and former Celtic kid Theo Archibald reveals vile messages he sent her mocking autism The Brentford player, 19, made the comments to Jennifer Lewis on Snapchat as he appears to have also fully admit cheating on her

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 3:55 pm

It would appear calling somebody autistic is like using the r-word...doesn't seem to invoke any disciplinary action?

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2017, 2:44 am

Now that's just rude and what does that even mean almost autistic I this guy's trying to imply that individuals with autism can't understand rules which is not true and this guy has no understanding of such rules but using the word autistic in such a Manor is just ignorant not to mention disrespectful to the austitic community

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 3:56 pm

Romansky123 wrote:
Now that's just rude and what does that even mean almost autistic I this guy's trying to imply that individuals with autism can't understand rules which is not true and this guy has no understanding of such rules but using the word autistic in such a Manor is just ignorant not to mention disrespectful to the austitic community

and yet he got away with it?