Page 6 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 12:54 am

This also reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger who boasted to his ex-wife he could sleep with any 18 yr old hottie he wanted to (probably to irritate her) but was found instead to be banging his middle aged housekeeper? I think accessibility/proximity was a factor...beware any p*****s (even older married ones like Nikki Haley) that wander too close to the POTUS

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 1:49 am

cyberdad wrote:
This also reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger who boasted to his ex-wife he could sleep with any 18 yr old hottie he wanted to (probably to irritate her) but was found instead to be banging his middle aged housekeeper? I think accessibility/proximity was a factor...beware any p*****s (even older married ones like Nikki Haley) that wander too close to the POTUS

that man was thinking with his little head.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:28 am

cyberdad wrote:

I see the dalliance between Trump and Haley is becoming pretty much common knowledge these days.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:35 am

cyberdad wrote:
Honestly when you see his hot 20 something wife and the "average looking" married women he assaulted I don't really understand why he would stray? I think this is a power thing...

She's in her mid 40's.

cyberdad wrote:

The maid was probably in her late 20's and got pregnant in her early 30's..

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:56 am

On a side note, it's interesting how lewd people can be when gossiping about lewdness.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:15 am

I had no idea she too was so amoral. a cabinet chock full of sociopathic types.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

that man was thinking with his little head.

:D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 3:47 pm

White House staff secretary resigns amid abuse allegations

Quote:
Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, announced he would resign Wednesday after he was accused of abusing two of his ex-wives.

The decision came one day after the ex-wives, Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby, told The Daily Mail they experienced physical and emotional abuse during their marriages to Porter.

The tabloid published a 2010 protective order obtained by his second wife and photos later surfaced online of his first wife's bruised and battered face that she said resulted from Porter punching her.

“These outrageous allegations are simply false. I took the photos given to the media nearly 15 years ago and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described. I have been transparent and truthful about these vile claims, but I will not further engage publicly with a coordinated smear campaign,” Porter said in a statement announcing his departure.

orter's departure is a major blow to the White House staff.

He was a member of chief of staff John Kelly's inner circle and was responsible for the paper flow to President Trump's desk, handling nearly every document Trump signed.

The influential aide frequently traveled with Trump aboard Air Force One and was seen as helping carry out Kelly's efforts to bring order to a chaotic West Wing.

Porter reportedly organized weekly meetings for the various factions in the White House to hash out their differences on trade policy.

The abuse allegations became public after The Daily Mail reported that Porter was dating White House communications director Hope Hicks, one of Trump's longest-serving aides.

Holderness and Willoughby both provided graphic accounts of the abuse they say they experienced at Porter’s hands, episodes that reportedly resulted in him being denied a full security clearance when he joined the White House.

Contradicting Porter, Holderness told The Intercept that she took the photos of her face after Porter allegedly struck her during a vacation in Florence, Italy.

She later reportedly shared the photos with the FBI, which interviewed both wives as part of Porter’s background check.

In a separate interview with The Daily Mail, Holderness said Porter also choked her during her marriage and that he “would belittle me constantly about my weight, my sexiness, how good I looked to him or didn’t look to him.”

Willoughby filed an emergency protective order against Porter in 2010 after she said he violated a separation agreement by refusing to leave their apartment.

She said she then called the police and Porter apologized.

Willoughby, however, told the tabloid that she did not want Porter fired from the White House.

CBS News reported Wednesday that the FBI was made aware of the protective order and the information was later passed on to the White House.

The allegations against Porter were the main reason why he never obtained a full security clearance, according to CBS, something that could have hampered his ability to do his job.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 5:54 pm

a gov't of sociopaths and an electorate that ain't much better.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 8:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
White House staff secretary resigns amid abuse allegations
Quote:
Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, announced he would resign Wednesday after he was accused of abusing two of his ex-wives.

The decision came one day after the ex-wives, Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby, told The Daily Mail they experienced physical and emotional abuse during their marriages to Porter.

The tabloid published a 2010 protective order obtained by his second wife and photos later surfaced online of his first wife's bruised and battered face that she said resulted from Porter punching her.

“These outrageous allegations are simply false. I took the photos given to the media nearly 15 years ago and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described. I have been transparent and truthful about these vile claims, but I will not further engage publicly with a coordinated smear campaign,” Porter said in a statement announcing his departure.

orter's departure is a major blow to the White House staff.

He was a member of chief of staff John Kelly's inner circle and was responsible for the paper flow to President Trump's desk, handling nearly every document Trump signed.

The influential aide frequently traveled with Trump aboard Air Force One and was seen as helping carry out Kelly's efforts to bring order to a chaotic West Wing.

Porter reportedly organized weekly meetings for the various factions in the White House to hash out their differences on trade policy.

The abuse allegations became public after The Daily Mail reported that Porter was dating White House communications director Hope Hicks, one of Trump's longest-serving aides.

Holderness and Willoughby both provided graphic accounts of the abuse they say they experienced at Porter’s hands, episodes that reportedly resulted in him being denied a full security clearance when he joined the White House.

Contradicting Porter, Holderness told The Intercept that she took the photos of her face after Porter allegedly struck her during a vacation in Florence, Italy.

She later reportedly shared the photos with the FBI, which interviewed both wives as part of Porter’s background check.

In a separate interview with The Daily Mail, Holderness said Porter also choked her during her marriage and that he “would belittle me constantly about my weight, my sexiness, how good I looked to him or didn’t look to him.”

Willoughby filed an emergency protective order against Porter in 2010 after she said he violated a separation agreement by refusing to leave their apartment.

She said she then called the police and Porter apologized.

Willoughby, however, told the tabloid that she did not want Porter fired from the White House.

CBS News reported Wednesday that the FBI was made aware of the protective order and the information was later passed on to the White House.

The allegations against Porter were the main reason why he never obtained a full security clearance, according to CBS, something that could have hampered his ability to do his job.

Trump loses his very own Martin Bormann.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 8:37 pm

he'll get another. endless supply to choose from.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 9:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Very probably.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 9:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Very probably.

I took a good look at that guy's eyes, and the hairs on my body stood on end, there was EVIL in there! look at his eyes and tell me what you notice. dead eyes, like a fish or a doll.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 9:31 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Very probably.

I took a good look at that guy's eyes, and the hairs on my body stood on end, there was EVIL in there! look at his eyes and tell me what you notice. dead eyes, like a fish or a doll.

Now, that reminds me of how Robert Shaw described a shark's eyes resembling a doll's eyes in Jaws. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 9:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Now, that reminds me of how Robert Shaw described a shark's eyes resembling a doll's eyes in Jaws. :lol:

they're a bunch of land sharks AFAIC.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 10:26 am

Cornell University Fraternity on Probation for 'Pig Roast' Sex Competition

Quote:
The Zeta Beta Tau fraternity chapter at Cornell University has been disciplined after holding a sex contest called a “pig roast,” referencing the weight of the women the brothers slept with.

Following an investigation last year by university officials that concluded in January 2018, the chapter was put on probation for two years. Cornell began investigating the fraternity after the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life received multiple reports of misconduct at Zeta Beta Tau in 2017, a university report said.

According to the report, new members could earn “points” by having sex with women in a contest called a “pig roast.” Fraternity members were told not to inform the women they had sex with about the contest. Ties in the contest were broken with extra points awarded to the person who had sex with a woman who weighed the most.

A university spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment. In addition to a two year probationary period, Zeta Beta Tau is now required to conduct a chapter brotherhood review as well as an external review from its national organization by March 31. The fraternity will also have to hire a live-in advisor and participate in a bystander education program.

In a statement posted to the chapter’s Facebook page on Saturday, the fraternity said it was informed of the allegations of misconduct in December. Fraternity brothers were not aware of, nor did they sanction the “pig roast” contest, the statement read.

“We, too, are in disbelief and even more so that these alleged actions may have been taken by those whom we called brothers,” the statement read. “As a result, we are looking inward to ensure this type of behavior never occurs by anyone connected with ZBT, or the campus community as a whole, on our watch.