"Russia-gate Turns out to be Israel-gate...

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 8:34 pm

kokopelli wrote:
It sounds to me like you just don't like Israel.

I don't like Israel either. Is there anything wrong with that?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2017, 8:47 pm

Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Probably time you turn CNN off, they aren't going to tell you nothing.

So, if they aren't going to tell you nothing, then that means they're going to tell you something. So this means you are actually endorsing CNN.

Seriously though, I really do wish this whole Trump/Russia nonsense would simply disappear. There is very little, if anything, to it. I don't know if anyone else here has heard, but now our own government (i.e. Turnbull) is accusing the Chinese of interfering and trying to subvert our own 'democracy'. The blame-everyone-else-but-me-for-my-own-deficiencies bug seems to be spreading.

If there's nothing there, why is Mueller getting Flynn and others to roll over on Trump?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 9:27 am

kokopelli wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Well I might if it involves Israel.
I just look at the facts.

It sounds to me like you just don't like Israel.

For what it's worth, I was not a fan of Israel for many years because of their cowardly attack on the USS Liberty and thought that we should not be helping Israel at all.

With the great increase of terrorism spreading in the west, I have changed my mind. Terrorism poses by far the greater threat to world peace than anything Israel has ever done.

Plus the Lavon Affair and all the terrorism as the state was founded. Then stealing US secrets to get nukes. Spying on the US. Involvement in the Kennedy deaths and 9/11.

Yep, that was part of the plan. Who benefits from this terrorism?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 9:29 am

Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

So, if they aren't going to tell you nothing, then that means they're going to tell you something. So this means you are actually endorsing CNN.

Seriously though, I really do wish this whole Trump/Russia nonsense would simply disappear. There is very little, if anything, to it. I don't know if anyone else here has heard, but now our own government (i.e. Turnbull) is accusing the Chinese of interfering and trying to subvert our own 'democracy'. The blame-everyone-else-but-me-for-my-own-deficiencies bug seems to be spreading.

Haha.

Yep.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 7:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Plus the Lavon Affair and all the terrorism as the state was founded. Then stealing US secrets to get nukes. Spying on the US. Involvement in the Kennedy deaths and 9/11.

How does Israel come into the deaths of the Kennedys and S11? Where is the evidence they had anything at all to do with either of those?

Last edited by Lintar on 10 Dec 2017, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 7:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

If there's nothing there, why is Mueller getting Flynn and others to roll over on Trump?

They're not though. Maybe that's the way you have chosen to interpret certain recent events, but I just don't see this happening. The alleged directive that was given by Trump to Flynn was not, as it so happens, a direct order. It was more like a simple request, a favour that Flynn could either carry out or not.

GoSensGo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Dec 2017, 8:39 pm

Trump is recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which is just respecting the wishes of Israel. Great move. Can't dictate policy on what's going to piss off the Palestinians.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 11:27 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

They're not though. Maybe that's the way you have chosen to interpret certain recent events, but I just don't see this happening. The alleged directive that was given by Trump to Flynn was not, as it so happens, a direct order. It was more like a simple request, a favour that Flynn could either carry out or not.

Believe what you will, but Mueller is making plea deals with Flynn and others to eventually bring down the big orange Cheeto. He'll eventually get Manafort to turn, and maybe even Kushner.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 3:10 am

f**k it all why can't they just split up 'jerusulum' just seems silly modern day people are fighting over that wasteland that should really just be the territory of desert type dwelling animals.

Oh yeah jerusalum has to be pretty 'holy' with all the bullet holes representing that some people cannot co-exist. Like why do some americans have this weird delusion that they are 'Israelies, going back to their homeland' what about all the Jewish people who don't agree with Israel are they anti-semetic to?

I remember telling to my mom once, if this is our homeland I mean Jesus Christ is from there so why wouldn't it be a great place to live. But of course my mom gave me the disturbing messege that peace is not a thing in so called 'Jesus land. ' In fact its quite cruel and archaic to live in such a society.

Yet I had to go to church for like 8 years because of my mom.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 3:23 am

GoSensGo wrote:
Trump is recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which is just respecting the wishes of Israel. Great move. Can't dictate policy on what's going to piss off the Palestinians.

The problem is he only did it to piss off palestinians, he had no world goal of peace in mind when he made his statement, was just trying to stir the pot, which it looks like he succeeded in unfortunately.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 3:04 pm

Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

How does Israel come into the deaths of the Kennedys and S11? Where is the evidence they had anything at all to do with either of those?

The Israelis arrested on 9/11. The Kennedys stuff is a long story. JFK was going after Israel's nuclear program and RFK supported the right of return for the Palestinians. They wanted what is now APAIC to register as a foreign agent, and it still hasn't. It has mob ties too.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 8:54 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

The Israelis arrested on 9/11. The Kennedys stuff is a long story. JFK was going after Israel's nuclear program and RFK supported the right of return for the Palestinians. They wanted what is now APAIC to register as a foreign agent, and it still hasn't. It has mob ties too.

But that doesn't mean the Israelis killed JFK or his brother. Where were Oswald's associations with the Israelis? The people he was connected to on the sly were Anti-Castro fanatics in New Orleans who had in turn been associated with the CIA as contract agents and contacts, and with their mafia allies involved in the CIA-mafia plots, as well as anti-communist, pro-fascist organizations in Europe. But the one thing missing is an Israeli connection. I know what you're about to say: Jack Ruby was Jewish. Yes, he was, but his connection to the Dallas and New Orleans mobs was far more significant, as was testimony heard - and (very probably wrongly) disregarded by the Warren Commission - that he had been involved with gun running for the Dallas Anti-Castro underground.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 12:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

But that doesn't mean the Israelis killed JFK or his brother. Where were Oswald's associations with the Israelis? The people he was connected to on the sly were Anti-Castro fanatics in New Orleans who had in turn been associated with the CIA as contract agents and contacts, and with their mafia allies involved in the CIA-mafia plots, as well as anti-communist, pro-fascist organizations in Europe. But the one thing missing is an Israeli connection. I know what you're about to say: Jack Ruby was Jewish. Yes, he was, but his connection to the Dallas and New Orleans mobs was far more significant, as was testimony heard - and (very probably wrongly) disregarded by the Warren Commission - that he had been involved with gun running for the Dallas Anti-Castro underground.

Oswald didn't shoot JFK. Rubenstein said he did it for his people. He also told an FBI informant a few hours before JFK was killed to come and "watch the fireworks". The connection is there, there's just a load of rubbish been put out about JFK. RFK was allegedly killed by a Palestinian when he supported right of return for the Palestinians and had been trying to get the Israel lobby to register as a foreign agent. Gee, I wonder who really did it...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Oswald didn't shoot JFK. Rubenstein said he did it for his people. He also told an FBI informant a few hours before JFK was killed to come and "watch the fireworks". The connection is there, there's just a load of rubbish been put out about JFK. RFK was allegedly killed by a Palestinian when he supported right of return for the Palestinians and had been trying to get the Israel lobby to register as a foreign agent. Gee, I wonder who really did it...

As far as the question of whether Oswald fired any of the shots is concerned: I think he fired at least some of them. If he hit anything is another matter. But again, where's his Israeli connection?
If there was in fact a conspiracy, I'm pretty certain Ruby was involved with it somehow, but that doesn't mean those conspirators were Israelis. In his last interview with reporters, he claimed no one would ever know his real motives, because powerful people would never let the truth come out. As I understand it, he claimed he did it for his people only when he was in a state of delirium when he had been dying of cancer, as he had also claimed Lyndon Johnson was electrocuting Jews in the jailhouse where he was being held. Or in other words, I wouldn't put much credence in what he said at the end of his life. A much better candidate for who was Ruby's prime mover in killing Oswald was New Orleans crime boss, Carlos Marcelo, who had been involved neck deep with the infamous CIA-Mafia plots against Castro, had been a financial sponsor of Oswald's Anti-Castro associates David Ferrie and Guy Bannister (who operated a large part of the New Orleans Anti-Castro underground), and who had been an all around right wing a$$hole, and supporter of the KKK and Minutemen. Marcelo's territory included Dallas, where Ruby lived and operated out of.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 6:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

As far as the question of whether Oswald fired any of the shots is concerned: I think he fired at least some of them. If he hit anything is another matter. But again, where's his Israeli connection?
If there was in fact a conspiracy, I'm pretty certain Ruby was involved with it somehow, but that doesn't mean those conspirators were Israelis. In his last interview with reporters, he claimed no one would ever know his real motives, because powerful people would never let the truth come out. As I understand it, he claimed he did it for his people only when he was in a state of delirium when he had been dying of cancer, as he had also claimed Lyndon Johnson was electrocuting Jews in the jailhouse where he was being held. Or in other words, I wouldn't put much credence in what he said at the end of his life. A much better candidate for who was Ruby's prime mover in killing Oswald was New Orleans crime boss, Carlos Marcelo, who had been involved neck deep with the infamous CIA-Mafia plots against Castro, had been a financial sponsor of Oswald's Anti-Castro associates David Ferrie and Guy Bannister (who operated a large part of the New Orleans Anti-Castro underground), and who had been an all around right wing a$$hole, and supporter of the KKK and Minutemen. Marcelo's territory included Dallas, where Ruby lived and operated out of.

Proof that he was in a state of delirium? You wouldn't admit if there was an Israeli connection anyway.
Michael Collins Piper knew more than anyone about it

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 7:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Lintar wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Proof that he was in a state of delirium? You wouldn't admit if there was an Israeli connection anyway.
Michael Collins Piper knew more than anyone about it

It's not that I don't have three hours to spare, I just could put them to better use than listening to a probable crazy person. Give me something shorter with Rowdy Michael Piper, and I'll watch it.