Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

rochellegivens1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2017, 12:32 pm

How do I stop wanting friends? I know I can’t make any no matter how hard I try, so I lover people talk to me first. If they do, then it leaves me in disappointment because they stop being my friend most of the time. They always listen to their friends that say “If you keep talking to her, I’ll stop talking to you” or they hear rumors about me that the whole school knows and they hate me completely. I love being alone more often, but how do I stop wanting friends and feeling sometimes lonely? Also, how do I be more aggressive to people and show I don’t like them and to leave me alone?

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Dec 2017, 4:26 pm

It's normal to want friends.
If you're in highschool you probably don't NEED them but it's understandable to still want. NTs are mean though. People here will be your friend.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2017, 11:49 am

I had virtually no friends throughout my high school "career."

ammeavid
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Dec 2017, 4:22 pm

No matter what you do, you're always going to want to have friends. If it's that hard for you to make friends in school, I would turn to other places where you can behave socially. I've found that online friends are much easier to make. Even trying to become friends with people on here might be a good starting point.