Trump Declaring War on 1.5 Million muslims

Page 5 of 14 [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 6:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Oh right, like there wasn't a violent resistance from the natives in America when it first started! There's no violent resistance now because the job is done. Palestinians still have hope.

Hope of what? Perpetual war?

Doesn't seem like either side wants peace or they'd have it.

Really, this is only going to end when one side claims victory and the other concedes defeat. As it has been & always will be with every war over territory.

Hope for self determination in their own state. They want peace, but Israel and the US have blocked it every time.

Why do they express their want of peace by launching rockets into neighbouring territory?

That simple is it? They've always agreed to peace deals since the mid 70's that are rejected by Israel and the US. You won't understand anything if you just listen to Israeli propaganda where the story always starts in the middle.

Take 2008. There was a ceasefire in the summer. Not one rocket was fired by Hamas, though Israel still kept the siege on Gaza, which is against International Law. Then Israel went in that winter and killed some Hamas members, plus children and a disabled man. Then Hamas responded with 'rockets'. Then Israel went in and carpet bombed Gaza.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 8:43 pm

Hasn't Jerusalem been established as the capital for quite a while?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 10:05 pm

nephets wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nephets wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nephets wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
/\They have Jewish only highways?What happens if you drive on one and you're not Jewish??
The checkpoints sound awful.

Yes, and building Jewish only cities on stolen land. Sometimes the new houses are built by bulldozing the Palestinian homes down first. I doubt that happens very often as there is a separate number plate system for Jews and Palestinians. As well as the checkpoints. Some Palestinians drove on the roads in 2012 as a protest and they were arrested and their cars were seized.

I was aware of the old olive groves being destroyed but had no idea of a segregated highway.Thats just wrong on so many ways.What if you needed to get someone to the hospital and couldn't use the highway?

Oh dear, there's a lot of people on here who believe the propaganda. Israeli (including Israeli Arabs, you know the ones with more rights than in Arab countries) have had to segregate themselves from the Palestinians after countless terror attacks. It is way too easy to blame the 4 million Jews, rather than the 100 million barbarians that surround them.

Barbarians?All of them?

No, not all of them, but enough of them. Perhaps you don't watch the news. Please name a Muslim country with a stable, democratic government in the Middle East.

Probably not the neocon news specials you watch.
Democracies are not always peaceful or stable.That's a joke.
UAE,Qatar,Oman,Jordan,Cypress are all stable and safe and I would have no fear traveling to any of those countries.You'd probably be more likely to get shot here in America by some nut job in a shopping mall.
Anyway,i don't think the Sufis are causing any problems.Or do you just hate all Muslims?

Not one of the countries you name is a democracy, excepting Cypress, which is a tree. I presume you meant Cyprus, which is mostly (the Greek part) a democracy and is not Muslim.

Not all democracies are safe or stable.
My bad on the spelling,I should have caught it.I garden and have two Cypress trees.A bald and pond.So yeah,I know it’s a tree.
There are Muslims in the northern part of Cyprus.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 11:56 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
When my pastor took a trip to Israel a few years ago, he was shocked by the way American evangelicals he was traveling with had such a low opinion of Palestinian Christians, disparagingly referring to them just as Arabs. My pastor told one of them, "They're your brothers and sisters in Christ!"

...but.. even if they look different & talk funny????

Yep.

Ah, I loved Scanners. 8)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 1:32 am

f**k Trump....he is not fit to be president.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 2:28 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

:heart:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 2:49 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

At this point I don't even care about his stupid politics, its time the states just take thing into their own hands with popular support of the people. Unfortunately the Colorado senator or whatever is a sh*tty right winger who will not defend national parks/forests and wildlife reserves. There was a petition sent out but who knows if our congress representative will even acknowledge it?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 4:14 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

At this point I don't even care about his stupid politics, its time the states just take thing into their own hands with popular support of the people. Unfortunately the Colorado senator or whatever is a sh*tty right winger who will not defend national parks/forests and wildlife reserves. There was a petition sent out but who knows if our congress representative will even acknowledge it?

Are you referring to Cory Gardner?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 3:08 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 3:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

Fitter than Hillary was though. He won, there wasn't a better option. He'll win again if the Democrats don't face reality.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 4:03 pm

kokopelli wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
nephets wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Wtf are they fighting over, anyways?

From what I gather, at least 3 different religions (Jews, Christians, Muslims) all claim that Jerusalem is sacred & Holy to them, right? So, shouldn't that make it about the most peaceful well preserved piece of land on the face of the planet? If all of these people are so religious and that land is so special, why are none of them behaving in the ways of the teachings of their chosen faith nor protecting the city so it's preserved for all to enjoy into virtual perpetuity?

Or have I got something terribly wrong here?

The Zionist ideology is that they have a racial right to that area, because they are the chosen race of God. They see the Palestinians as vermin and want them removed. Like Moshe Dayan said in the 60's "we must tell the Palestinians, that we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes, may leave."

Of course there's the religious issues too, but the main thing here is that East Jerusalem is meant to be the capital of a proposed future Palestinian state.

Zionism, by the way, is secular, i.e, is not religious.When and where did Dayan say that, please? But hey, apart from being wrong about everything, good contribution.

Chosen race of God? You mean the Human Race? Which is supposedly made in the image of God.. no? Brings me back full circle to the point that anyone fighting over there for "religious" reasons isn't very religious at all or they wouldn't be killing each other and blaming their actions on their religion.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Has always been so, will always be so. Small arguments over territory or big wars in the name of faith, whatever - all the same petty crap and it's not likely to ever be resolved by rational peaceful talks because neither side has rational peaceful people.

When people come to your country, mass murder you, force hundreds of thousands of you to leave and move into your houses. Then torture you for decades, it's something to fight against.

I suppose for some it is, for others, like the people that happened to here where I live, they're not a violent lot in general. More than 200 Million of their people were murdered in one of the largest genocides in human history, if not the largest, and then they suffered a few generations of abuse - that continues - and while their people are, for all intents and purposes, in ruins.. they're slowly rebuilding, overcoming, and carrying on. Exactly zero of them have blown anything up.* Their fights are much more civil. Their fights are for equality at work and in society & don't centre around bloodshed whatsoever.

*Except for maybe a pipeline here or there in protest of further destruction of their homeland.

More than 200 million? What people are you talking about?

200 Million is a figure I have heard & read before, and it may be a close running total, or an exaggeration, but none the less the numbers murdered are astounding.

Here's a quote from wikipedia:

"Indigenous people north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90-95 percent, or by around 130 million people."[28]"

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_ ... us_peoples

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 4:07 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

Technically Israel is a traditional homeland of people of the Jewish faith. Genetically the ancestors of Jewish people are also akin to the Palestinians so all are one people, except Jews have a cultural connection to the land of Israel.

I think it's fair for Jerusalem to be a Capital of Israel especially since the Jewish people converted the country from a third world backwater into a wealthy country which Palestinians who aren't warmongers also benefit

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 6:36 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

Technically Israel is a traditional homeland of people of the Jewish faith. Genetically the ancestors of Jewish people are also akin to the Palestinians so all are one people, except Jews have a cultural connection to the land of Israel.

I think it's fair for Jerusalem to be a Capital of Israel especially since the Jewish people converted the country from a third world backwater into a wealthy country which Palestinians who aren't warmongers also benefit

I was going by the fact that the major Israeli government HQs are there. To my understanding, it's about where we place our embassy.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 7:56 pm

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

Are you really saying that people such as the Christian Palestinians who have been living in the country for a couple of thousand years have no cultural connections to the area?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 10:08 pm

kokopelli wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

Are you really saying that people such as the Christian Palestinians who have been living in the country for a couple of thousand years have no cultural connections to the area?

The christians are Jewish converts - remember that 2000 yrs ago the Jews living in Israel spoke Aramaic which encompassed all of the people in the region including the Phoenicians and Palestinians. The so called "Palestinian state" is an attempt to invent a "race" that never existed

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 8:25 am

cyberdad wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

According to Israel.

The christians are Jewish converts - remember that 2000 yrs ago the Jews living in Israel spoke Aramaic which encompassed all of the people in the region including the Phoenicians and Palestinians. The so called "Palestinian state" is an attempt to invent a "race" that never existed

Very funny. And completely absurd.

Is there a British Race? A French Race? A German Race? A Canadian Race? An Australian Race? An American Race? An Italian Race? An Egyptian Race? An Israeli Race? ...