Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:08 pm

My biggest fear? Finding the love of my life only to lose them at a young age. Even now that I have a girlfriend, that fear is still there, especially with the condition she has.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 6:02 pm

Right now my bighest fears are...

Never being able to contribute anything to society or the people supporting me, having to survive by leeching off of others my whole life without anything to give back

Losing control of my hunting instincts, which have been really strong recently, and hurting someone/something

Being involuntarily admitted to a mental hospital, having my fate entirely in someone else's hands and not knowing when, if ever, I'd get out

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 2:25 pm

Not sure if I would call this my biggest fear or anything, but without fail every time I an near some sort of ledge over water or a long drop, I clutch whatever I am holding to the point my fingers are unmovable from stiffness because I am overwhelmed with the fear of dropping whatever it is I am holding.