Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 12:46 am

As Trump had made friendly overtures to white nationalists during his campaign, then even defended them after the murder of an anti-racist demonstrator in Charlottesville, I think he'd demonstrated he's no friend of black Americans.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm

^^

It's not just black Americans; Trump has proved that he is no friend of all racial minorities.

An example being that during his campaign, he said many times that mixed-race Americans are not "real Americans" by birth and he pitched an idea for a mixed-race registry.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 7:27 pm

What would the response have been had he decided to not attend? The mainstream media would have blasted him for that as well. With those people he just cannot win, so I do not blame him at all for utterly despising them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2017, 11:16 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
^^

It's not just black Americans; Trump has proved that he is no friend of all racial minorities.

An example being that during his campaign, he said many times that mixed-race Americans are not "real Americans" by birth and he pitched an idea for a mixed-race registry.

TRUMP PROPOSED A MIXED RACE REGISTRY!?!?!? How the hell did Trump justify such a thing!?!?!?

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 8:30 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
^^

TRUMP PROPOSED A MIXED RACE REGISTRY!?!?!? How the hell did Trump justify such a thing!?!?!?

Maybe he didn't. Maybe "Anonymous" here is just making this up. Notice how he did not supply a link to a source. Very suspicious.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 8:34 pm

^^

So because I have a small amount of Native American blood in my veins, I'm not a real American?

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 11:34 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^

Maybe he didn't. Maybe "Anonymous" here is just making this up. Notice how he did not supply a link to a source. Very suspicious.

I've never known Anonymous to lie about anything.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 10:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^

I've never known R.T. to lie about anything either. I still check their stories though. It's the prudent thing to do.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 11:39 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
^^

I've never known R.T. to lie about anything either. I still check their stories though. It's the prudent thing to do.

Let's see if Russian Television joins WP, and then I'll decide if they're trustworthy (yes, I'm being a sarcastic a$$).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 3:46 pm

^^

Would be fascinated to read the source for this information and it would certainly be plausible
Trump has attacked a number of mixed race Americans
- calling Elizabeth Warren "Pochahontas"
- calling Colin Kaerpernick unamerican
- refusing to acknowledge his girlfriend's (Kara Young) mixed race out of embarrassment
- attacking democrat Kamala Harris

Given it's undisputed that his father used to moonlight wearing KKK white robes in the evenings
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 91701.html
it's highly likely he has absorbed old conservative views on race - i.e. one drop rule