Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

candycatalien
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Dec 2017, 12:08 pm

Everywhere I go, people always laugh at me and talk about me in bad ways. They love to say that I am basically an ugly ret*d with down syndrome. They find anything and everything to make fun of me about. They show me hate for no reason. It makes me feel hated by everyone, so I don't bother to make friends or talk to people. I even ignored some people that tried to talk to me that have done nothing at all to me. I don't regret it though, but they say I think I'm better than everyone else. Since so many people say I look like an ugly ret*d with down syndrome every single day, then I believe it completely. They say it everyday and think I don't hear or that I can't understand my own native language (English). People don't want to deal with me or put up with me because of how I look. I even get made fun of my special education students. People spread rumors that I'm in special ed by the way. This makes me feel horrible everyday, and made me even more quiet and reserved. I even started to believe I an alien.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

I'm sorry. *hugs* I hope you find people who support and respect you.

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

I'm sorry to hear all of that. I got bullied a lot in middle school for the way I look too. When highschool came around I had no drive to go so I am now a drop out. Basically you don't want to do what I did.
Have you looked into a different schooling system? I think it depends on age but maybe it could help.
And if not you're always welcome to come vent here. That's what I did.

sprk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Dec 2017, 8:49 am

We don't hate you here. :)

It's tough growing up and being different in any way, because some people are just nasty and there's not much you can do except ignore them and try talking to people on here instead.

"Being autistic but passing as neurotypical feels like being a war spy with a well-kept secret; infiltrating a foreign country with a culture you, although understanding it, still find it somewhat strange. I guess you can call it Aspieonage."

Diagnosed with Asperger's and associated sleep problems. Send me a PM if you have any questions about anything or just wanna talk :)

Spycraft
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jan 2018, 6:52 am

I'm so sorry to hear that is happening to you. I know it's hard but just don't believe what people say. I know I'm older and have built up an immunity to being emotionally abused but I only believe my truth. People have said all kinds of nasty stuff to me but I just block it out. They don't matter to me. I don't respect their opinion enough to take them seriously.

There's also the option of getting your parents and teachers involved too.

But just know that what people are saying about you isn't true.

erijon3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2018, 7:36 pm

Hey there... Feel free to talk to me who knows maybe we can be friends... I'll warn you though I can be quite turbulent...

Here's link to my twitter, send me a follow or a DM: https://twitter.com/therealerijon3
Here's my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erijon3
Here's my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/erijon3/

Have a good day anyway...

I am diagnosed with Asperger's though I do doubt I actually have it.

I'm amazed noone here has called me edgy yet.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2018, 6:09 pm

Everyone doesn't hate you. There will always be someone that will like you.