EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moore is a sore loser. And I'm sure Trump will be, too, when he sees the next Presidential election's vote tally.

Maybe he'll blame the Russians and write a book of excuses about the unfairness of his loss with a title like What Happened.

Or maybe he'll blame the Russians for not helping him.

When you talked about Moore being a sore loser, I couldn't help but think about Hillary, and her supporters, giving a historic display of being sore losers.

Well, there's a difference between losing just because you're a bad candidate, and losing because your opponent got outside help along with you being a bad candidate.

Hillary was a bad candidate. The rest is sore loser excuse making.

But will you still be saying that if Mueller can prove his case and prosecutes Trump and company?

Yes because that wouldn't have anything to with Hillary being a bad candidate.

And if Mueller can't prove such, then the whole thing will just be seen as sore losing taken to the most ridiculous level imaginable.

I never said Clinton wasn't a bad candidate, because she was. Just the same, Trump's people like Flynn are probably even as we speak cutting deals with Mueller to get Trump for colluding with the Russians. Even if Trump could have won anyhow, without Putin's help, the fact remains, Trump had still sought out help from a hostile foreign power, which is treason.

All the same if I was a dem, I'd refrain from accusing any canidate or party of being sore losers.

There isn't any other way to describe Moore, other than a sore loser, on top of being a fundie hypocrite, and a probable pederast.

All lies I'll wager, generated from a North Korean troll farm run by Kim Jung un, who is manipulating US elections to eventually remove his arch nemesis Trump and put his puppet in the white house. Every Democrat win should be viewed as interference from North Korea.

All sarcasm aside, that could be believable - - if the North Koreans had a history of interfering with elections the extent that the Russians do. But they don't.

They already have a reputation for cyber attacks against the US. They have the means and the motive. So it's perfectly reasonable to blame them for Moore losing the election. Kim Jong Un is just as much a James Bond type supervillian as Putin. He even dresses exactly like Blofeld.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:25 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
All lies I'll wager, generated from a North Korean troll farm run by Kim Jung un, who is manipulating US elections to eventually remove his arch nemesis Trump and put his puppet in the white house. Every Democrat win should be viewed as interference from North Korea.

:lol: This is how you deflect from Trump's treasonous pact with Russia? Wow.

Maybe my tune will change once that becomes something more than a conspiracy theory.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:31 pm

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Maybe my tune will change once that becomes something more than a conspiracy theory.

Uh, how about the mounting pile of evidence that's continuing to be investigated? :?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moore is a sore loser. And I'm sure Trump will be, too, when he sees the next Presidential election's vote tally.

Maybe he'll blame the Russians and write a book of excuses about the unfairness of his loss with a title like What Happened.

Or maybe he'll blame the Russians for not helping him.

When you talked about Moore being a sore loser, I couldn't help but think about Hillary, and her supporters, giving a historic display of being sore losers.

Well, there's a difference between losing just because you're a bad candidate, and losing because your opponent got outside help along with you being a bad candidate.

Hillary was a bad candidate. The rest is sore loser excuse making.

But will you still be saying that if Mueller can prove his case and prosecutes Trump and company?

Yes because that wouldn't have anything to with Hillary being a bad candidate.

And if Mueller can't prove such, then the whole thing will just be seen as sore losing taken to the most ridiculous level imaginable.

I never said Clinton wasn't a bad candidate, because she was. Just the same, Trump's people like Flynn are probably even as we speak cutting deals with Mueller to get Trump for colluding with the Russians. Even if Trump could have won anyhow, without Putin's help, the fact remains, Trump had still sought out help from a hostile foreign power, which is treason.

All the same if I was a dem, I'd refrain from accusing any canidate or party of being sore losers.

There isn't any other way to describe Moore, other than a sore loser, on top of being a fundie hypocrite, and a probable pederast.

All sarcasm aside, that could be believable - - if the North Koreans had a history of interfering with elections the extent that the Russians do. But they don't.

They already have a reputation for cyber attacks against the US. They have the means and the motive. So it's perfectly reasonable to blame them for Moore losing the election. Kim Jong Un is just as much a James Bond type supervillian as Putin. He even dresses exactly like Blofeld.

But has Kim's fingerprints been found on this election as Putin's has been found on the last Presidential election? That's the question.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:52 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Uh, how about the mounting pile of evidence that's continuing to be investigated? :?

No actual evidence has been presented so far. Just accusations and statements of conjecture.

I view this in a dispassionate objective Mr. Spock type of way.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
But has Kim's fingerprints been found on this election as Putin's has been found on the last Presidential election? That's the question.

Now what master spy supervillian would leave his fingerprints?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 10:24 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
:lol: Probably... I bet there are a lot of "middle America's" white people who feel they've been duped completely in the worst possible way.. being sold on their candidate improving the lives of those who felt "left behind" only to find out that he's even WORSE for them than their alternative.

I think something haven't worked out they've been duped yet.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 10:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

It takes other intelligence professionals to find them, which was done.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 1:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What they say they found didn't require super sleuths too find. Either Putin was far more sloppy than someone of his capabilities, or he wanted to get caught, or he's not the one who left them. That's what objective deduction concludes.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:46 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

What they say they found didn't require super sleuths too find. Either Putin was far more sloppy than someone of his capabilities, or he wanted to get caught, or he's not the one who left them. That's what objective deduction concludes.

He was caught because our intelligence agencies have learned how to identify their Russian counterparts' work.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 3:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

He was caught because our intelligence agencies have learned how to identify their Russian counterparts' work.

But he hasn't been caught. Only blamed. He can keep saying he didn't do it because no one has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he did. That's just as fact. That's why many who aren't even Trump supporters still say there's no real proof.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 11:06 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

But he hasn't been caught. Only blamed. He can keep saying he didn't do it because no one has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he did. That's just as fact. That's why many who aren't even Trump supporters still say there's no real proof.

Trump's supporters only insist that US intelligence found nothing, but that's not what our intelligence agencies are saying.

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2017, 12:06 pm

In a generally conservative state like Georgia, I would say this counts as some kind of progress. Under similar circumstances ten or twenty years ago, Moore might have won the election anyway. As it is, he lost by just 1.5%, and apparently it took an exceptional turnout by black and millennial voters to ensure that. Scary thought.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 1:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump's supporters only insist that US intelligence found nothing, but that's not what our intelligence agencies are saying.

Interesting that many anti-Trump people insist US intelligence lied about 9/11, but of course have total faith in them about this, simply because they want it to be true so badly. But like I said, even those who aren't Trump supporters say there's insufficient evidence.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
Interesting that many anti-Trump people insist US intelligence lied about 9/11, but of course have total faith in them about this, simply because they want it to be true so badly. But like I said, even those who aren't Trump supporters say there's insufficient evidence.

9/11 was an inside job and the official story from gov't/leo sources is BS.

Trump is a piece of s**t. Even IF the intelligence community is completely fabricating Russia-gate on the directive of the Clinton Crime family vs. the Trump Crime family, America & the world will be better, safer, places once he's been ruined. It's not so much that I want the Russia thing to be true as much as it is that I want him out of office and away from causing such harm to American citizens with domestic policies & the world with possible nuclear war.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 2:23 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

9/11 was an inside job and the official story from gov't/leo sources is BS.

Trump is a piece of s**t. Even IF the intelligence community is completely fabricating Russia-gate on the directive of the Clinton Crime family vs. the Trump Crime family, America & the world will be better, safer, places once he's been ruined. It's not so much that I want the Russia thing to be true as much as it is that I want him out of office and away from causing such harm to American citizens with domestic policies & the world with possible nuclear war.

I'm not saying they fabricated Russia-gate. Just that they came to a consensus based on conjecture, rather than solid evidence.