Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:41 am

cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Shame on EVERYONE who voted for Moore simply because he was a Republican. What a disgraceful bunch of people.

I should imagine there are still millions of embarrassed white folk who are hiding their voting preferences from the last federal election. Like a sequel to the hangover movie - people waking up to find they elected a reality TV star to run their country

White people are such a vile race.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:45 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moore is a sore loser. And I'm sure Trump will be, too, when he sees the next Presidential election's vote tally.

Maybe he'll blame the Russians and write a book of excuses about the unfairness of his loss with a title like What Happened.

Or maybe he'll blame the Russians for not helping him.

When you talked about Moore being a sore loser, I couldn't help but think about Hillary, and her supporters, giving a historic display of being sore losers.

Well, there's a difference between losing just because you're a bad candidate, and losing because your opponent got outside help along with you being a bad candidate.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:52 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Moore is a sore loser. And I'm sure Trump will be, too, when he sees the next Presidential election's vote tally.

Maybe he'll blame the Russians and write a book of excuses about the unfairness of his loss with a title like What Happened.

When you talked about Moore being a sore loser, I couldn't help but think about Hillary, and her supporters, giving a historic display of being sore losers.

Well, there's a difference between losing just because you're a bad candidate, and losing because your opponent got outside help along with you being a bad candidate.

Hillary was a bad candidate. The rest is sore loser excuse making.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 1:17 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Shame on EVERYONE who voted for Moore simply because he was a Republican. What a disgraceful bunch of people.

I should imagine there are still millions of embarrassed white folk who are hiding their voting preferences from the last federal election. Like a sequel to the hangover movie - people waking up to find they elected a reality TV star to run their country

White people are such a vile race.

More like embarrassed at the moment

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 1:23 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

But will you still be saying that if Mueller can prove his case and prosecutes Trump and company?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 2:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

But will you still be saying that if Mueller can prove his case and prosecutes Trump and company?

Yes because that wouldn't have anything to with Hillary being a bad candidate.

And if Mueller can't prove such, then the whole thing will just be seen as sore losing taken to the most ridiculous level imaginable.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 2:56 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

And if Mueller can't prove such, then the whole thing will just be seen as sore losing taken to the most ridiculous level imaginable.

I never said Clinton wasn't a bad candidate, because she was. Just the same, Trump's people like Flynn are probably even as we speak cutting deals with Mueller to get Trump for colluding with the Russians. Even if Trump could have won anyhow, without Putin's help, the fact remains, Trump had still sought out help from a hostile foreign power, which is treason.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 3:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I never said Clinton wasn't a bad candidate, because she was. Just the same, Trump's people like Flynn are probably even as we speak cutting deals with Mueller to get Trump for colluding with the Russians. Even if Trump could have won anyhow, without Putin's help, the fact remains, Trump had still sought out help from a hostile foreign power, which is treason.

All the same if I was a dem, I'd refrain from accusing any canidate or party of being sore losers.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 5:05 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Race shouldn't be a political issue, but, it most certainly is.

Thankfully Black voters showed up in greater numbers than in the past & voted for Jones. I read an article about an exit poll that stated that 96% of the black vote went to Jones, and those were the votes that tipped the election just slightly in his favour.

I sure hope there are enough civilized forward thinking Americans left to steer the USA back on course. Otherwise.. well, their current political direction will be their downfall both domestically & internationally.

I am glad there was a large turn out of black voters, however I dislike the way a few facebook posts tried to frame it as a white vs. black issue...as if every white person was on Moores side and it was solely black voters who voted against him. Like that just seems divisive when the goal should be finding some common ground and unity...It's important there was such a large turn out of black voters, but I don't get the gloating about it. Like facebook post that might as well say 'in your face white people' from pages I typically like to follow. Just seems like more harm that good like it is good this pedo did not win and the current GOP has one less seat to control...I think a lot of people of various races agree with that lets not make it a contest of what race has the best morals and divisive s**t like that, lets come together and fight some of this B.S by voting and making a stand for freedoms and rights in this country.

At least that is sort of how I feel.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 5:14 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Thankfully Black voters showed up in greater numbers than in the past & voted for Jones. I read an article about an exit poll that stated that 96% of the black vote went to Jones, and those were the votes that tipped the election just slightly in his favour.

I sure hope there are enough civilized forward thinking Americans left to steer the USA back on course. Otherwise.. well, their current political direction will be their downfall both domestically & internationally.

I am glad there was a large turn out of black voters, however I dislike the way a few facebook posts tried to frame it as a white vs. black issue...as if every white person was on Moores side and it was solely black voters who voted against him. Like that just seems divisive when the goal should be finding some common ground and unity...It's important there was such a large turn out of black voters, but I don't get the gloating about it. Like facebook post that might as well say 'in your face white people' from pages I typically like to follow. Just seems like more harm that good like it is good this pedo did not win and the current GOP has one less seat to control...I think a lot of people of various races agree with that lets not make it a contest of what race has the best morals and divisive s**t like that, lets come together and fight some of this B.S by voting and making a stand for freedoms and rights in this country.

I get it what you're saying, but at the same time the numbers kiiiinda justify their black superiority on this one.

I can't recall the exact %'s I read, but it was something around 70% of whites that supported Moore, but I recall the exact % of black supporting Jones because it was exceptionally high at 96%.

They're kiiiinda justified in their gloating right now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 6:58 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

All the same if I was a dem, I'd refrain from accusing any canidate or party of being sore losers.

There isn't any other way to describe Moore, other than a sore loser, on top of being a fundie hypocrite, and a probable pederast.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There isn't any other way to describe Moore, other than a sore loser, on top of being a fundie hypocrite, and a probable pederast.

All lies I'll wager, generated from a North Korean troll farm run by Kim Jung un, who is manipulating US elections to eventually remove his arch nemesis Trump and put his puppet in the white house. Every Democrat win should be viewed as interference from North Korea.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 10:38 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I get it what you're saying, but at the same time the numbers kiiiinda justify their black superiority on this one.

I can't recall the exact %'s I read, but it was something around 70% of whites that supported Moore, but I recall the exact % of black supporting Jones because it was exceptionally high at 96%.

They're kiiiinda justified in their gloating right now.

The generational and sexual divide were also factors
How did Doug Jones win? Women and millennials pushed senator-elect to victory over Roy Moore
Quote:
"Women carried the day for Doug in many respects, especially African-American women - the backbone of the Democratic Party," Perez said.

The Jones campaign spent considerable resources on reaching out to younger voters, with Jones zipping across the state to college campuses and tailgating on game days, and making access to an affordable college education a campaign talking point.

Roughly 35 percent of ballots were cast by voters between the ages of 18 and 44, with Jones winning six in 10 votes from voters between the ages of 18 and 29.

"He did incredibly well because his values reflected the values of the millennial generation," Perez said.

The national party invested close to $1 million on the race but operated behind the scenes, Perez said, because publicly announcing national involvement would have been detrimental to Moore in the state.

"We operated below the radar screen because that was in the best interest in this race," he said. "We were below the radar screen, but we were present, we were present throughout Alabama."

The DNC spent nearly all that $1 million on African American and millennial outreach, according to Perez.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 2:54 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

All lies I'll wager, generated from a North Korean troll farm run by Kim Jung un, who is manipulating US elections to eventually remove his arch nemesis Trump and put his puppet in the white house. Every Democrat win should be viewed as interference from North Korea.

All sarcasm aside, that could be believable - - if the North Koreans had a history of interfering with elections the extent that the Russians do. But they don't.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm

EzraS wrote:

:lol: This is how you deflect from Trump's treasonous pact with Russia? Wow.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 8:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

All sarcasm aside, that could be believable - - if the North Koreans had a history of interfering with elections the extent that the Russians do. But they don't.

They already have a reputation for cyber attacks against the US. They have the means and the motive. So it's perfectly reasonable to blame them for Moore losing the election. Kim Jong Un is just as much a James Bond type supervillian as Putin. He even dresses exactly like Blofeld.