Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 11:44 pm

For years my brother has driven my whole family and me crazy because he speaks in a low voice and a monotone and half the time we can't understand what he says. But then again, we can't understand him even when he does talk more properly because the stuff he says is so weird. :lol:

xatrix26
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 3:59 am

I really really hate people with loud voices. Anyone who yells at me from a great distance will cause me to become threatened and I'll be angry for the rest of the day and I will stim aggressively to try and release the pent-up energy I get from it.

This is a real rage trigger for me and one of the many reasons why I simply prefer peace and quiet.

ADHD, OCD, and PTSD.

Keep calm and stim away. ;)

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 3:47 pm

I have a neighbor who has this really loud, really high pitched voice and her laughter is even worse. When I hear her, I'm glad I don't have the kind of sensory issue where it would hurt my ears. She's nice enough but her voice is grating.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

cannonless
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Dec 2017, 5:12 pm

If you have Asperger you are either under-sensitive or over-sensitive to sound! I am under-sensitive - I enjoy high sounds. I bang doors because I get a thrill of the sound. So we are very different in that aspect.