Page 8 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 12:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Are you feeling ok?
You really have no idea about Chomsky. He was a big critic of Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama. He doesn't like what any US leader does. And again, he dismissed the "Russian hacking" tripe.

I know Chomsky didn't like any past President. That said, he dislikes Trump the most. I hardly see him supporting Trump in muzzling the media like he wants to.

He said no such thing. Stop putting your opinions into other people's mouths. Whenever he attacks Trump he attacks his whole party and their stance on climate change. Chomsky hates the media as much as Trump hence his books "Media Control" and "Manufacturing Consent". If the media was fair Trump wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 4:30 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Are you feeling ok?
You really have no idea about Chomsky. He was a big critic of Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama. He doesn't like what any US leader does. And again, he dismissed the "Russian hacking" tripe.

I know Chomsky didn't like any past President. That said, he dislikes Trump the most. I hardly see him supporting Trump in muzzling the media like he wants to.

He said no such thing. Stop putting your opinions into other people's mouths. Whenever he attacks Trump he attacks his whole party and their stance on climate change. Chomsky hates the media as much as Trump hence his books "Media Control" and "Manufacturing Consent". If the media was fair Trump wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Fine, don't believe me. He's still a JEW though! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: You're trusting one of your sworn enemies! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 12:02 pm

It's not about believing you, I know you are wrong. Zionists are my enemy, not Jews.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 1:47 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
It's not about believing you, I know you are wrong. Zionists are my enemy, not Jews.

Believe what you want.