Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ShadowDragon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jan 2018, 1:32 am

Hi everybody, just joined yesterday and enjoying this place already! Does anyone have the new fire emblem shadows over valentia, and is it good or worth getting? I have played shadow dragon, birthright and awakening and enjoyed them all. Thanks. It's probably pretty easy to guess what's my favorite one. I apologize if my English is all over the place, I am dyslexic as well as all the other things wrong with me.

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2018, 11:44 am

Shadows of valentia is very good, but considering you've only played some of the newer ones it may take some adjusting.
It's much more like the classic games (Fe 1-5) rather than later ones (Fe 6-14) Though excluding 11 (shadow dragon) and 12.
The reason for this is because the they were made by different creators. 1-5 are often called the "Kaga games" because that's who made them. Kaga made shadow dragon though so you may like his games better.
Anyway my answer is yes it's worth picking up. I'd say fire emblem is one of my special interests if you can't tell.

ShadowDragon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jan 2018, 3:57 am

Thanks Masakados, cheers for the advice, I am playing Shadow Dragon at the moment so I will be in the right frame of mind, I bet you'll never guess who my favorite character is. :D

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2018, 4:14 am

I'd guess... Ogma. Haha nah nah it's Navarre I'm sure.
I was always a bit of a Catria guy myself.