Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

michaelbird1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2018, 5:13 pm

Hi, new here... I know I have Aspergers for about one month now... I don't like labels and being categorized (put in a box).
I like my freedom to be me. Gentle and caring. Sometimes my compassion and empathy is so overwhelming I weep. :D Relocating to Victoria BC in 4 days..... any advice re making contact as I know no one on Vancouver Island. Would like to share in a modest way my early days in Victoria either thru this forum or email... I will be living at a hostel... would like to share my new photos. I am single, 65, male. Over socialized!! LOL. Very self reliant, obstinate, but so happy to meet new friendly, happy people. Thank you for viewing...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 11:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

michaelbird1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2018, 5:13 pm

Yes..... the eagle has landed...... Jan 11th very long day and journey..... exhausted .... recouped on the 12th... today (13th) cloudy.... found a wharf yesterday... met two Johns.... thank you fluffysaurus....... hostel living is nice for now.... went to find out about some permanent housing... referred to a doctor for diagnosis ....so I can access some housing.... have to wait 10 days to see doctor.... then I suppose I go back to housing. Precarious in a way as my living arrangement expires Jan 31st at 11:00 am.... lol.... 5 minutes sometimes feels like 1,000 years.... walkin about.... lie in bed for hours.... eating little.. decided to study the art of doing nothing!! Tomorrow the sun is going to shine... take some pics maybe... go to park.. Here is to you. Michael :heart: :heart:

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 3:35 am

I am an expert at doing nothing :D The trick is to practice a lot, practice, practice, practice, you have to put the time in :D