We Love Esmeralda Weatherwax

Page 9 of 27 [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 7:35 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
And Britte, I do care how you feel...

Thank you for caring, Esme.

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
...and I'm sure the sock puppet problem will be sorted out.

I would hope so, but, with so many, I don't see how it is possible. Onward...

I hope your day has been a nice one thus far.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 7:49 pm

Hi Britte...

The mods have moved this thread into the Haven at my request, and with Kura's OK.

This way, anyone and everyone posting here will be able to give and receive positive thoughts and words, because that's the focus and the purpose of the Haven. That's my strong hope from here forward :-) . Hospitality, extended to all, in kindness. With that as the focus, there should be no concerns.

I'll be signing off shortly, and will be back sometime early next week. Have a good weekend :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 7:56 pm

I think I noticed that. : )

...thank you. have a good weekend, too! : ))

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm

Let’s get the ball rolling again :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:39 pm

Kittens!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2018, 12:45 pm

Hi guys I'm back :D
Britte, I hope we'll be friends.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:53 pm

Esmeralda was Queen of the Hop in the old days.

Now she is the Queen of the Hope.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:07 pm

This place is so much less stress when we all get on

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

Here's some neat recipes from a gaming blog I found.

Poffins
http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/16479541093/pok%C3%A9mon-poffins-oh-pok%C3%A9mon-how-many-times

Lava Cookies http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/25530757532/request-pok%C3%A9mon-lava-cookies-lavaridge-towns

Mega Beef Bowl http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/17289036615/request-persona-4-aiya-rainy-day-special-mega

Super Spicy Curry http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/7314846012/request-kirbys-dream-land-super-smash-bros

Castlevania Cheesecake
http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/9952070413/request-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night

Sea Salt Ice Cream http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/15313297009/request-kingdom-hearts-ii-sea-salt

Peanut Cheese Bar http://gourmetgaming.tumblr.com/post/16886184205/request-earthbound-peanut-cheese-bar-i-was

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 3:03 pm

Oh, kittens, Kura, thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart: and RECIPES? Woot woot woot...

Thanks Kraftie :oops:

Huge hug to SmudgedHorizon who has one of the cutest avatars I have seen here, and that's saying something.

Ferris, I couldn't agree more. (Hug)

Hugs to all. With African Civet Cats on top.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:09 pm

There was a tribute thread for me once a long time ago. It's been downhill since then :skull: hehe.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

At least you have your walking paths...

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 7:07 am

Britte wrote:
Kip, I have since, made a detailed report. I made a brief report, prior to the current report. I don't know who receives reports, but, once it is read, I will comply with your request, to the best of my ability.

We've read the report, and we'd kindly ask you not to make such public insinuations, thank you.

Also, your claim(s) has no merit whatsoever.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 9:37 am

EzraS wrote:
There was a tribute thread for me once a long time ago. It's been downhill since then :skull: hehe.

Hi Ez,

That sucks.

Also, I'm still sorry that I had the two threads merged without asking you first. I must have been totally out of it, but that's no excuse at my age.

I've been on some of the discussion threads where you're chatting and I still enjoy your perspective - haven't had anything to add, you pretty well cover the waterfront. Plus, I figure you're probably ticked off at me and I don't blame you for that at all, so anything supportive I might say is going to get side-eye, and would deserve to.

Hugs anyway - Esme

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 9:40 am

Ez is just pulling your leg....

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 9:41 am

That's OK; I still feel bad, and owe him an apology anyway. Would rather say so :-) than just feel bad.

@Ez: I left out that I'm glad to see you here. Which I am.

Hugs to you too Kraftie!