Who's gonna play Dragon Ball fighterz with me?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jan 2018, 8:25 pm

And what will your team be if you're playing it?
I'm planning on using Hit, Beerus, and Piccolo/adult Gohan.
Also anyone play BlazBlue or guilty gear?

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 12:11 am

Yeah, I'm gonna be getting it the moment it comes out.

I could play it with you, but it depends on what you're playing it on. I have my PC as my main gaming device, and I have a PS4, though I need to figure out where the heck it is.

I've no idea just who I'll end up using. Well, no, as my favorite characters from the series are Vegeta and Frieza, I'll use both of them one way or another. But who I end up being best with will depend on what they can do. I tend to use a berserker playstyle in basically anything.

I do play Blazblue. I used to play Guilty Gear, back during the PS2 era. I dont care about that series nowadays... it's a shell of it's former self. I also like the Persona fighting game, though they havent made one of those in awhile. I'll also be playing that funky crossover game when that comes out. Basically, anything that Arc (the developer of all of these) makes is something I'm going to take an interest in.

I dont play fighting games as often as I used to though. Most players, even those that play these alot, tend to give up after a couple of fights with me. As opposed to, you know, pushing onwards and trying to improve. So some of the fun has been sucked out of the genre, as I'm not patient about finding new people to play with, only to have them quit after 2 fights. Or even dumber, someone watches me play it and then decides they cant win, so they dont try.

Which all might sound really braggy, but it's also the truth. On the other hand, there's FPS games, which I'm fantastically terrible at.