Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sneaky snek
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jan 2018, 2:31 am

How to do homework that involves analizing stories and writing about it when you barely have the motivation/ability to write a facebook post? How to tell your dad you wanna withdraw from two of your three classes?(i can do it without his permission but he’ll know when he gets the refund) How to get a job instead of school but have it not be too hard like school is? Aaaaaa

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 2:44 pm

sneaky snek wrote:
How to do homework that involves analizing stories and writing about it when you barely have the motivation/ability to write a facebook post?

Well, if it helps then you could always PM me, and I could give you some pointers. :)

Are you stuck on analysing a particular story, or are you talking more generally?

sneaky snek wrote:
How to tell your dad you wanna withdraw from two of your three classes?(i can do it without his permission but he’ll know when he gets the refund)

I see your predicament. What classes do you currently take? How does your dad feel about these classes? Why do you wish to withdraw from them?

sneaky snek wrote:
How to get a job instead of school but have it not be too hard like school is? Aaaaaa

Are there any areas in particular that you struggle with in terms of school?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 4:29 pm

It's harder than you think to get a job without a degree or diploma.

You could have done this, say, in the 1950s. Not so in the 2010s.

Please try to remain in school.

sneaky snek
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2018, 4:20 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's harder than you think to get a job without a degree or diploma.

You could have done this, say, in the 1950s. Not so in the 2010s.

Please try to remain in school.

i just need a job to satisfy my parents while i slow school down (also for more money haha). i've had jobs before but they were arranged by a department of labor person who worked at the trade high school i went to, and its too daunting. i know theres someone at my college i can talk to, i just don't know who or how