Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 11:44 pm

So in the past I have gotten 'desert essence' face wash pads...and they do work good, but also the burts bee's wax ones are cheaper. But yeah I myself really like to go to places like vitamin cottage to get soap and face wash and such...I do prefer the stuff with natural ingredients. My skin is kind of sensative so I also find that soap there actually helps soothe it instead of just adding to it. Since its like natural hippie soap made of herbs....

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Jan 2018, 3:36 am

Currently the only beauty lotion I put on my face is pure flaxseed oil. It makes it better with wrinkles and prevents pimples.
Much better than any cream I found in shops.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 4:13 am

magz wrote:
Currently the only beauty lotion I put on my face is pure flaxseed oil. It makes it better with wrinkles and prevents pimples.
Much better than any cream I found in shops.

I don't put any lotion, never found one that didn't seem to suffocate my face.....though I was looking for some witch hazel to dab on my face as that stuff is very refreshing for the skin but they didn't have any. Sure at walmart or something they might have the kind mixed with alcohol but that dries out the skin...really wanted some organic/natural witch hazel because in addition to being a nice facial cleaner it smells good, especially the lavender kind.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Jan 2018, 4:27 am

Maybe mix your own?
IDK how about the US but in Poland I know several online stores with natural cosmetics ingredients.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>