Dale Carnegie course Review for interpersonal skills 5 STARS

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

WonderWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2018, 2:55 pm

I recently left my last company. I think they were a very dishonest, incompetent, and bullying company, and they claimed I needed to improve my communication skills (while they communicated poorly). It's such a long story, I won't go into it now, but it was very hard to "communicate well" with really nasty, dishonest people.

All the same, I signed up to take the Dale Carnegie course because they are experts with 100 years experience and extensive research and I wanted to find out what "good communication" is. They explain why you can't be blunt and direct with people, no matter how right you are. They give you tools and guidelines to follow instead that produce good results. Have you been wondering what the rules are in neurotypical social life? Here ya go!

I got a new job and I chose them on the basis of not showing signs of bullies on their team. My next step was to be proactive about building relationships with them, taking the time to listen to what they want and get to know them. The result is that I LOVE MY JOB. It's been two months, and I'm getting good feedback from them.

I encourage everyone to at least read the books: How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking, and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. The course costs a lot (about $1,895), but if you can make the investment, it will change your life.